• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What Splatoon Amiibo are you getting?

MINUS

The Once and Future King
NNID
TRUEB7UE
Definitely the triple. No two ways about it. One just isnt enough....

;)

Mariobro

Inkling
NNID
Mariobro_WiiU
Pre-ordered the 3 pack. It'll definitely arrive after the game launches, but that's not too important.

Mayana

Full Squid
NNID
wolfxdog
Getting the squid with the European special edition pack, and the inkling girl is seperate. : )

If I have some cash and he still exists, the boy shall be miiiiiine.

smooreinsomniac

Inkling
NNID
smooreinsomniac
I pre-ordered the Inkling Boy from Walmart because I didn't know if the Inkling Girl's outfit could be worn by both genders and I knew that I would only be playing as the boy. Now that it has come out that the outfits can be worn by both, I wish I had ordered the Inkling Girl too. Walmart's website ran out of stock for the girl a few hours after I ordered the boy.

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
Probably just the Inkling female... if I can actually find it. Gotta love them artificial supply constraints.

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid
I wanted to get the female Inkling, but chances are that I'll never see her for sale unless she's on E-bay for $100.

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
Got the 3 pack on pre order on walmarts site. Wont be getting here until at least June 4th though

miine

Inkling
NNID
minesworld.de
Boy and Girl for sure. As I'm buying the eShop version and in NoE the Squid is bundled with the disc exclusively it will be hard to get this one...

DatGuyAegis

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tmoney670
I haven't bought an amiibo yet at all. But, for this game I may buy the inkling amiibo. The powerups that amiibo offers in other games haven't appealed to me. But, this one may...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom