• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What up! Looking for other casual players to create a squad.

Bunnii

Inkling
NNID
NinjaBunnii99
How's it going, my names Bunnii and I'm just looking for other casual players to create a squad. I'm 21 years old from California and am currently a college student. I'd love to increase my current rank of B, but more or less I just play for fun.
  • Contact details: SharpieWriter on Skype
  • Time zone: PST
  • Operating times: Most weekends; Mon/Wed/Fri after 4pm to 6pm ish; also just generally message me on Skype and I'll get back to you if I'm able to play
  • Region/Language: California; English speaker
  • Preferred role: :wst_shot_precision00::wst_roller_normal01: :wst_shot_first00:Also trying to branch out and learn new weapons
  • Skill bracket: B- to B
  • Communication: Preferably Skype
  • Extra info: Please age 16+ only at the least, I prefer to play with people around my age range but not someone too young, I've also been known to curse when on Skype
Thanks!

Last edited:

Bunnii

Inkling
NNID
NinjaBunnii99
Hey am Gabriel Am currenty level 47 Rank S+ and am 13 years old..maybe we can squad up sometime and i can help you get your rank up if its alright with you I have a Skype but not. A sharpiewrite but of you prefer me using thay ill be happy to make an account on there ;) i mostly play the :wst_shot_normal00:or:wst_shot_quickmiddle01: or :wst_shot_gravity00: i mostly use squid and inkling fast :)
Oh that's awesome! But idk if a noob such as myself is up to speed in the S ranks... I might get sh*tted on real quick... lol but I don't mind giving it a go xD

Ky_FireTip

Inkling
NNID
FireTip
I'm Firetip, currently level 35 Rank B+. I'm 23 and my timezone is PST. I tend to main :wst_shot_blaze00: :wst_shot_quicklong00: and :wst_shot_quickmiddle01:. I usually tend to play support role but I can do some offensive play too. My Skype is ky_firetip and I have a Discord account as well.

futomiko

Inkling
NNID
Plusle175
Hello, I'm Ericka! I'm currently level 40 and Rank B+. I'm 17 and my timezone is PST. I usually play :wst_charge_normalscp01: but will also play :wst_charge_normalscp00::wst_shot_blaze01:. My Skype is choromatsus. Additionally, I have an inflexible schedule, so I can only play during weekends (Friday and Saturday, and occasionally Sunday), school breaks, and holidays. I hope you understand!

Bunnii

Inkling
NNID
NinjaBunnii99
Hello, I'm Ericka! I'm currently level 40 and Rank B+. I'm 17 and my timezone is PST. I usually play :wst_charge_normalscp01: but will also play :wst_charge_normalscp00::wst_shot_blaze01:. My Skype is choromatsus. Additionally, I have an inflexible schedule, so I can only play during weekends (Friday and Saturday, and occasionally Sunday), school breaks, and holidays. I hope you understand!
It's all good bruh! I'm definitely available Friday if you wanna team up and depending on what I'm doing Saturday's as well.

PunctualGuy

Inkling
Hey there! I've got a casual squad going that sounds right out your ally. Check out this thread for details, and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom