What was your favorite splatfest?

Mp3

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Female
Mine was the ice cream one. I was on team mint chip with my sister and played extremely well compared to usual.Mint chip is also my favorite ice cream out of all ice creams!

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
anniversary fest was extremely fun up until the results dropped and everyone online lost their minds

i was honestly shocked when the popularity was revealed because my matchmaking experiences made it feel really balanced. i was team frye and i felt like i was up against team shiver and team big man just about equally in regular turf matches, and i didn't get a whole lot of mirror tricolors either! actually, that + the rotating tricolor maps made me realize that if it doesn't end up feeling like i'm wasting my time playing mirrors endlessly, i really enjoy tricolor

Mx_Diva

Cephalospinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
The Spring one because I managed to win not one, not two but three 100x battles. I was on Team Playboy. We did once again get the popular vote in the end.

TOD13

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
favorite splatfests are probably spicy vs. sweet vs. sour, dark vs. milk vs. white* and splatoween. cus i like food and halloween.

QuagSass

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
all the ones where I felt like I had a very strong opinion on the subject were very fun to me. I think something about fighting to the death over vanilla ice cream being the best just adds to splatfests.

I would fight tooth and nail to prove that sweet is the best flavour sensation. I would not do so for fistbumps and so I sleep.

I'm not sure which one I liked better though. I want to say vanilla/strawberry/mint chip just because it was more recent so I remember it better.

ha, vanilla and sweet both won their respective fests too, meaning I am legally correct in all my opinions

electronvolt

Full Squid
Pronouns
they/them
The ice cream one was great team mint chip forever

The spring one was pretty funny though - "let's fight to the death over these tiny cute extinct animals"

TOD13

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
all the ones where I felt like I had a very strong opinion on the subject were very fun to me. I think something about fighting to the death over vanilla ice cream being the best just adds to splatfests.
now that you mention it, the ones where i had a super strong opinion about my choice were fun. i battled really well in money vs. fame vs. love (i was team love) and i got SUUUUPER salty when we lost lmao.
i also like the ones where ALL of the options are good (but it does make voting harder) because even if your team didn't win, something you like still did <3

ikebro

Senior Squid
Pronouns
any/pronouns
gonna be honest, the spla3 testfire fest was just magical to me. it was the first time i was able to actually participate in a testfire, since i didn't have to wait for a new console this time lol
the chocolate splatfest is one that sticks in my mind all the time, i think i had so much fun with it bc i'm passionate abt dark choco and it was actually very well balanced. i joke abt the white choco win but honestly there wasn't a wrong answer imo

Neko :D

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3356-5161-8137
I really had to think about this one. But I would say that the "Who do you spend the holidays with" was the best because it revealed a lot about the people I thought I knew 😭 But really, it was just a good theme. The sparkly ink was very interesting and it "amused" me.

-Chose team friends (unlike my friends :Cries a little more:)

NeoXVIII

Inkster Jr.
The zelda splatfest was pretty peak, that was probably the most I've ever played a single splatfest. The tricolor map was so sick.

electronvolt

Full Squid
Pronouns
they/them
Zelda tricolour was the single best tricolour map. Using the assets from a normal map with a layout designed around tricolour was a great idea.

slopsuit

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-0774-8637-8781
I think for me it was the Zombie/Skeleton/Ghost splatoween spooktacular lol i was just so enamored experiencing a special fest for the first time. I also got to play with so many friends for that one and i remember having particularly good matchmaking. Also the Chicks/Bunnies/Cubs one was just so cute and i had so much fun with the my outfit for that one lol

IMG_5760.jpeg
IMG_5761.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom