What weapon do you guys play and why?

Keymerani

Inkling
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3470-3300-9930
Personally, I like the Inkbrush (5*), Tentatek Splattershot (4*), and Eliter (4*). I think branching out to different weapon types is very fun and keeps battling fresh. Sloshing machine and hydra are fun to use, but I'm not that great with them.

(5* = 5 stars)

Funky_Eevee

Full Squid
I love carbon deco something about the burst combo just makes it so fun, there is depth to how it can be played, not to mention the explosive potential from it at any given moment in a game.

I also play vshot because it covers Carbon Deco’s weaknesses well while being fun if played normally

SecretAgentNeo

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5212-5729-3703
Hydra.

It is one of the most powerful-feeling weapons in the game, and it feels very nice to shred through most things like tissue paper.

dabearsss

Inkster Jr.
My rotating list of mains currently includes-

Range Blaster, Splatterscope, vShot, and Painbrush Nouveau!

Keymerani

Inkling
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3470-3300-9930
Hydra.

It is one of the most powerful-feeling weapons in the game, and it feels very nice to shred through most things like tissue paper.
This why I like hydra more than any of the other booyah bomb weapons. It has great range and a long run-time for each charge shot, so like, you can actually defend yourself. Unlike gold aerospray, which just paint, and unlike sloshing machine, which I just suck at

Keymerani

Inkling
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3470-3300-9930
I love carbon deco something about the burst combo just makes it so fun, there is depth to how it can be played, not to mention the explosive potential from it at any given moment in a game.

I also play vshot because it covers Carbon Deco’s weaknesses well while being fun if played normally
Carbon deco and Krak-On are the only two rollers I can tolerate because the kits have good synergy. Using the burst bomb combo is kind of tricky, though. At least for me, anyway.

kyubone

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4233-4941-7227
my first love and first 5* was vheavy (she's perfect), though i've been able to enjoy a lot of different weapons so far

forge pro has a special place in my heart for being the first weapon i really mained in spl2n, zap + ntri + heavy edit are all beautiful (it's not just me being in love with tacticooler i swear), and i've recently gotten into range and rapid deco a lot. if anything, the game simply has too many fun weapons to play them all equally

SquidHunterX

Senior Squid
NNID
Supes
I played dualies because I just loved the idea of having two guns lol. That testfire for Splatoon 2 did it for me.

When I say dualies, I mean the entire class. In S2 I played all of them and could switch between them depending on team comps. In S3 I only really play tetras

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Custom Squelcher Duallies cause they're just so easy and fun to use and work on almost every map.

AJ-Moment

Inkling
NNID
AJ-Moment
Switch Friend Code
SW-4689-7891-2971
I play NZap and Tri Nouveau because I play competetive and my team needs someone on cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom