what weapon type are you looking forward to the most in future Sheldon picks?

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
Personally I'm most interested in a new squelcher, splattershot jr, 96 and 52 gal, luna blaster, e liter, and octobrush.

drwatson

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2514-7147-4516
If we do end up getting another volume, I'd say Dual Squelcher. Maybe then I'd start using it again. But otherwise, I'm good with what we have now.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I also vote for a Jet Squelcher and a Dual Squelcher ;)

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I think I'm more than covered on the weapons front

. . .

However it would be interesting to see what Nontendes woud release with a third e-liter/splattershot jr./carbon roller variant (a disrubbler set for carbon would be cancerous xD)

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
disrubbler
Take it from someone who has had many painful experiences battling the Zink with the Tri - the shorter a weapon's range, the less it can get out of that set, as Bubblers can be knocked back and Disruptors are unnecessary for a Carbon at close range anyway, but at long range, a Disrupted foe can still fight back.

Gatsby

Pro Squid
Take it from someone who has had many painful experiences battling the Zink with the Tri - the shorter a weapon's range, the less it can get out of that set, as Bubblers can be knocked back and Disruptors are unnecessary for a Carbon at close range anyway, but at long range, a Disrupted foe can still fight back.
I think new carbon should have splat bomb and echo. Would be an interesting set for it. So would suction with Strike.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
A cute suggestion I've heard before is a Sloshing Machine with a Custom Hydra set - Sprinklers and Bubbler. Based on the regular Rapid Blaster's success over the Deco, this sort of weapon really appreciates a Bubbler - after all, the Rapid Deco has a far superior Sub in Suction Bombs (and a very respectable Special as well), but the Bubbler alone causes the Deco to be almost unseen online.

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Tru, tru. Even one game with the nouveau can attest to that (I thought I was playing splatoon, not pinball =/ ). Though I was also thinking more along the lines of disrupt the opponent, causing panic and potential opening for sneak splat. Also just an annoyance factor/front line support for the bubbler, similar to how splat jr. and brushi-nouveau works.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Tru, tru. Even one game with the nouveau can attest to that (I thought I was playing splatoon, not pinball =/ ). Though I was also thinking more along the lines of disrupt the opponent, causing panic and potential opening for sneak splat. Also just an annoyance factor/front line support for the bubbler, similar to how splat jr. and brushi-nouveau works.
In that sense, yeah, it would be a fun set. It'd be very different to what the other two Carbons do and it's frankly not a bad thing that the set doesn't work perfectly - I don't want an even scarier Carbon on the loose.

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
i agree with a new dual squelcher set, but i have no ideas. inkzooka, maybe? (the dual doesnt have that, right,)

i'd love a new octobrush, but i feel the regular and nouveau cover all bases the weapon needs. so i'm not sure what you could do with another one, besides maybe.... echolocator? haha, that'd be mean.

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
I would like some new Blasters. The only one we've gotten is the Grim range and that one isn't even used that much because of the other variant having an invincible cliché.

I would personally prefer a new Luna (Because I love the Luna Blaster). It would be a black with white dots on it that resemble stars and a crescent moon sticker where the Neo sticker is atm. It would be called the Crescent Luna Blaster with Beakon-Inkstrike.

I would also like some new squelchers, because the squelchers that we have now just feel bland imo. Sprinkler-Echo Jet and Suction Bomb-Kraken Dualies.

Also a new L-3 would be nice. I would call it the Mango L-3 and it would have Splat Bomb-Inkzooka. Imagine how fresh a L-3 would be with a orange/green color scheme.

Last edited:

AbsentPlayer

Full Squid
NNID
absentplayer
The more splatterscopes there are the happier I become. I can't thunk of one that would trump the kelp but one with good up close options would be almost as good like B. bombs or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom