What weapons do you guys use and why?

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Hi, I got an alert reminding me about this group, We have less activity here than we have water from this drought.
So I thought I'd start a new topic! I'll start.

I like using the default Splattershot (I have Hero Shot Replica for style points) I used to main Dual Squelcher but I couldn't stand it's flaws so I decided to go with an all rounded-weapon, and whadda ya know I loved it! Also I love burst bombs to no end.

"Kiss me"

Das

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DasIsKing

Carbon Roller!
Fast application of ink to an area, I enjoy taking people out, moving quickly into an area and hopefully drowning them in ink! It's the only weapon that I've ever managed to played Rank Games with. I suck at aiming with a gun, but the roller is right down my alley!

Anvil

Inkling
NNID
fallenAnvil
Tentatek for me when I die too much and just need an all-arounder. Otherwise, it's the Sploosh-o-matic or when I just feel like having run, the Slosher. But I don't have the fast trigger fingers of a pro player and I get tire easily, so I'm only good at dumping in on my own team mates..slowly... It's fine in turf wars, but .....I think I can actually hear the team raging on the other side when i take it in to rank....lol

Psycho_Wendigo

Resident World Devourer
NNID
PyschoWendigo
1st Choice is the .96 gal Deco, dat range, dat damage. It's wall compliments it perfectly too. The Kraken isn't the perfect special for it, useful for when someone fights their way up to my hidey hole.

2nd Choice is the TT, it's the perfect all around weapon

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
I usually prefer either the Luna Blaster because of the explosve shots or the Mini Splatling because of the range and fast charge time. It's fun when I whip out the Inkzooka and go all-out on the enemy team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom