What weapons do you think would be overpowered in a 1v1 / 2v2 setting?

Otter Power

Full Squid
NNID
OtterGod
So I've been talking with someone who wants to host a 1v1 or 2v2 tournament. They also want to make a ban-list for weapons that might be much too powerful in either setting. For example, an E-litre 3K would be pretty broken in 1v1 since they have huge long-range shutout abilities (as well as a close-range faceroll) and only need to focus on one person, who might not even be able to reach them.

What do you guys think should be banned in 1v1, and what should be banned/excepted in 2v2? I'd like to hear your opinions.

Charlight

Meme Spy
Kraken is way too OP in 1v1s.

As for weapons, the rapid blaster pro is actually pretty amazing at 1v1s, along with the Krak-on. The elitre not so much really, depends on the stage i guess.

NeoSeth

Senior Squid
I actually agree with Charlight about the Rapid Blaster Pro. It's such a potent zoning tool that without other players to paint flanks the RBP user could probably very easily keep out any shorter-range weapon. The E-liter isn't so scary imo when you can focus on it and when it doesn't have allies to lay escape ink, so I don't think it would be broken in a 1v1. Maaaaaaybe in a 2v2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom