what would be some funny buffs to give to things

coolguykc

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3103-5195-3147
my honest take is that they should just merge together point sensor and mist. i feel like you’d get way more bang for your buck that way. BUT. they’re never ever going to do that. so maybe mist buff? does the same thing rain does now.

also make jet’s range longer or make it a 3 shot so i can be a supportive tank instead of desperate support begging my team to push

Suchi

The Eternal Dualie Squelchers User
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-3685-3474-1994
haha wouldn't it be funny if dualie squelchers had better ink efficiency and damage...haha that would be funny...

Linneus

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Linneus
Switch Friend Code
SW-4891-1092-0917
A friend of mine looked at this thread and said "Curling Bombs should just kill you if they hit you while you're in Squid Form".
and i'm down for that

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
sprinkler should do 30 damage in all stages of its deployment, and never lose its strength, but in exchange, its projectiles will experience falloff that makes both its damage and its paint worse the more the projectile falls. this makes it so the sprinkler doesn't just stop being useless after 5-15 seconds and needs to actually be somewhat respected as a target to take out, but doesn't make it overpowered in the situation that someone sticks one up high in a place you can't shoot it from

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
Oh yeah, one I forgot to mention - make Sprinkler only cost 25% of your ink tank. You already can't place two of them, and I know that's going to boost a lot of weapons' paint output but the main reason I want this is to make it even more applicable as a weird little movement tool for a lot of the slower weapons that have it

NecoConeco

Semi-Pro Squid
Make the Glooga Dualies's roll travel like two or three times as far. Rolling just feels like a means to get into its better firing mode here as opposed to a genuine movement option and I think giving the "heavy dualie" a slower, but longer-distance roll is fitting rather than giving it just a slower one in an attempt to nerf it. You'd probably also want to give it a little bit more downtime before it can shoot out of a roll just so it's not used as a panic option that completely destroys shorter-range weapons planning to rush it down.
maybe a holdable roll button to just extend the roll- ink consumption curves up as your roll distance gets sillier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom