• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What would Judd do if a team did nothing?

Lenrap

Inkling
While watching Judd tally up map%, I thought "What would he do if nothing happened the whole match?" If anyone has any footage of this happening, please post.

Last edited:

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
I don't think anyone has ever seen this ever. Until a whole group of 8 friends get in one lobby and do nothing, the world will never know.

Trick_Ster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Thetardygalaxy
While watching Judd tally up map%, I thought "What would he do if nothing happened the whole match?" If anyone has any footage of this happening, please post.
I would assume whatever would happen when a team ties. Do we know what Judd does when that happens?

Narayan

Full Squid
NNID
suacidesquid
I had one match (unfortunately unrecorded) where both teams had the exact same amount of points. But my team wo by 0,1% but I don't know why.

Meloetta

Senior Squid
I'd be willing to try this when private games arrive, I've been wondering what happens during a tie as well. xD

Life

Senior Squid
I've gotten an extremely low score where the meter recedes rather than pushing out to its full length.

(That was my one and only roller game. Not touching those again for a LONG time haha.)

PTpirahna

Inkling
NNID
derpy_r_u

As I've learned, this happens. No this is not my video.
you can't

Meloetta

Senior Squid
Yeah, did this on N_Squared's stream today aswell. Kinda hilarious.

Lenrap

Inkling
So if there is no paint, Judd pretends there is paint...

Interesting

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
Well..Actually, I think your Spawn Point counts as inked ground. So...I guess spawn is about 0.3 of a percent? And then he random-picked to break the tie? I don't know...

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
That... feels like a bit of an oversight. Also, incredibly annoying, because this means that every time a tournament match is decided by only .1%, we'd have to manually count the points from the result screen to determine if it really was a photo-finish, or just the judge being lazy.

EDIT: Oh, wait, we can't count the points manually. Never mind then, just trust the Judd.

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
I've gotten an extremely low score where the meter recedes rather than pushing out to its full length.

(That was my one and only roller game. Not touching those again for a LONG time haha.)
Lol this happened to me as well but using a charger. I've gotten some of my highest scores and kills on a roller but I've noted that retreating is key with rollers I never charge an enemy. Funny how we all have the weapons we are terrible with.

On topic I've also tied point wise with a team but for some reason we won.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
It's random. Judd, you jerk..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom