What's everyone's dream kit for their favorite weapon?

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
my friend olmi posted a possible kits video based off a bunch of replies from folks on his tweet, and one of the kits he showed is my personal favorite of all time which would be if the upcoming glooga (PLEASE NINTENDO I NEED A KIT IT HAS BEEN ALMOST TWO YEARS) to have fizzy kraken :333
i would definitely be very happy to see this kit on gloogas, though my personal pick for a dualie to get kraken would be tetras. though honestly i think literally any dualie could get kraken and i'd be happy they just all feel like they'd fit really well with it

NumberOneAries

Octo With Jazz
Premium
Pronouns
They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-4468-2079-9300
glooga deco with fizzy bomb inkjet................. i don't think it's very likely to get it since it's the same as ballpoint but. man..... it would be so fun...........
I LOVE the gloogas and would DIE if we got this kit for it!! /pos

SkyeTheDemon

Inkling
Pronouns
They/He
Switch Friend Code
SW-5356-4165-6029
i would definitely be very happy to see this kit on gloogas, though my personal pick for a dualie to get kraken would be tetras. though honestly i think literally any dualie could get kraken and i'd be happy they just all feel like they'd fit really well with it
I won't lie I understand but also I feel like tetra already has at least one really nice kit (plus this meta rn at least comp-wise doesn't favor tetras too terribly much, I also just feel like fizzy cooler while it'd be a bit of a reference to splatoon 2's fizzy armor kit I think it'd be nice to change it's special to be less supportive me thinks plus it'd combo really well !!

Linneus

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Linneus
Switch Friend Code
SW-4891-1092-0917
Me: There's another thread about 'dream kits' and like... I think I don't have one. I can never think of my dream Nautilus kit.

Friend: That means you like the one you have!

Me: Yes! And like, of course I want a more offensive set for Nautilus, but there's not a specific set I want, I just--

Friend: That means your dream kit is Curling Bomb/Inkjet.

Me: I--

Friend: ...

Me: ...all right i guess i'll go put that in the thread
...yeah so my favorite weapon is nautilus and my dream kit is curling bomb/inkjet

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
As a special, what does Super f-ing Mario do?
oh my god i didn't even notice
how did it take an entire week for anyone to see the splattershot with a 210p super mario
Glad it got pointed out anyways lmao. I don't really have a dream kit for Splattershot because I think anything with a bomb is playable enough for me. Like it'd probably technically be Splat Bomb Inkjet but I really don't care. Saw the option to enter your own image for specials in the kit generator thing so I had to whip that up in photoshop LOL

bohneevair

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
they/any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2620-8406-4327
Not really a "dream kit" but it's something I thought of just now that I think would be fun.

Hydra: Splat Bomb / Trizooka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom