What's In Your Vault?

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
What's in your Splatoon vault? Basically, how much Splatoon coins do you have in the game?

I have 260,000+ Splatoon coins, as I'm very cautious about any sort of money, even if it is game money.

Last edited:

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
1,114,048 and I try to buy every item in the stores. I have only rerolled an item once or twice and was going to wait till after splatfest to try and perfect my gear.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
I never have much more than 30,000, since I'm always buying new gear, adding slots to gear, and rerolling for better subs :/

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
I never have much more than 30,000, since I'm always buying new gear, adding slots to gear, and rerolling for better subs :/
Don't worry my friend. Splatfest incoming!

I have 200k right now.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Good over 700k at the moment, most from ranked matches in B+/A-. At the moment I'm trying to buy all pieces of 1- and 2-star equipment from the shops, but in general I save up my money and reroll as few as possible, because who knows, maybe we'll get new options to spend our money with the August update.

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
i only have 83,337, usually it doesnt get past 50,000 because i like to add more slots to my gear ~

grandpappy

You guys made me ink!
NNID
eyeplaybass
I'm poor. Literally every time I have anything 30,000 or up I can't not reroll something or add a slot to something else.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I got at least 300K coins, mostly because I don't visit Booyah Base that much. Doesn't help that I've found certain sets of gear and weaponry that work wonders for me. Still, I'll visit Spyke every now and then to buy extra slots/re-rolls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom