• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What's kraken, Squidkids?

Sharkbait

Oo-ha-ha!
NNID
shanthing
Switch Friend Code
SW-4849-8328-0777
Hi, all! I'm brand new to Squidboards, and am really excited to find this community! I've been playing Splatoon since around January 2016, and I'm addicted.

My favourite weapons of choice are the N-ZAP '89, Slosher, and Octobrush. I'll occasionally spring for the Aerospray RG, for old times' sake.

I'm currently rocking the following:

Level: 45
Weapon: N-ZAP '89
Head: Black Arrowbands (Tenacity, Swim Speed Up, Defense Up, Quick Respawn)
Clothes: Sky-Blue Squideye (Cold Blooded, Ink Recovery Up, Damage Up, Damage Up)
Shoes: Icy Down Boots (Stealth Jump, Swim Speed Up, Quick Respawn, Ink Saver (Main))

My favourite ranked modes are Rainmaker and Splat Zones. If Hammerhead Bridge is on the list - you can find me in Turf War - I hate that map! (Or you can find me wherever that map isn't - to clarify. Ugh!)

I'm currently torn between who to choose between for the final Splatfest. I love them both! It looks like the vast majority is going for Marie - I thought I would, too, but someone's got to show Callie some love too, right? Decisions!

I'm looking for some non-serious play as well. I've seen YouTube videos of Hide and Seek, and Bumper Brushes - does anyone have any advice of how to hook up with silly game modes and people who play them?

Feel free to add me in-game! My NNID is Shanthing, in-game name is just like here: Sharkbait.

Stay fresh!

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Hi, all! I'm brand new to Squidboards, and am really excited to find this community! I've been playing Splatoon since around January 2016, and I'm addicted.

My favourite weapons of choice are the N-ZAP '89, Slosher, and Octobrush. I'll occasionally spring for the Aerospray RG, for old times' sake.

Clothes: Sky-Blue Squideye (Cold Blooded, Ink Recovery Up, Damage Up, Damage Up)
Shoes: Icy Down Boots (Stealth Jump, Swim Speed Up, Quick Respawn, Ink Saver (Main))

My favourite ranked modes are Rainmaker and Splat Zones. If Hammerhead Bridge is on the list - you can find me in Turf War - I hate that map! (Or you can find me wherever that map isn't - to clarify. Ugh!)

I'm currently torn between who to choose between for the final Splatfest. I love them both! It looks like the vast majority is going for Marie - I thought I would, too, but someone's got to show Callie some love too, right? Decisions!

I'm looking for some non-serious play as well. I've seen YouTube videos of Hide and Seek, and Bumper Brushes - does anyone have any advice of how to hook up with silly game modes and people who play them?

Feel free to add me in-game! My NNID is Shanthing, in-game name is just like here: Sharkbait.

Stay fresh!
Awesome!!! Welcome to Squidboards!
I myself am not allowed to squad, but I'm sure you can find many other great friends that can. :)

*Whistles* Wow, you already have a Premium account? Freshhh!!!!

I'm also undecided whether to pick Callie or Marie.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Welcome to squidboards! I'd me more than willing to play with you if you feel up for it!
I don't play serious (i'm a casual player) and I mostly do turf wars. I party in private matches if you're up for that too!

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
Hallooooooooo

Welcome! Like others above me, I'm free to play as well!

Stay fresh!
Hey I'm Lvl 17 (Currently trying to improve my ranking :oops:) But I'm looking to make some friends whop love the game like I do.
My name in game is Alleigh, hope its okay if I add you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom