• Splatlings

• Sloshers

• Blasters

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Meme Lord

Inkster Jr.
NNID
gravityfallsboy
I just want to see what the Splatoon community thinks what the best class.

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
The best?

Or our favorite?

Just checking if you are looking for a completely subjective opinion or an "as objective as possible" answer.
If it is the latter, we might have to narrow it down:

Say you want to know which weapon class would do the best in a team of exclusivey its own type?
Which has best carry potential in solo ranked?
Which makes the best centerpiece for a living room?

My favorite (sub)class would be brushes. Just very mobile and silly category all in one.

Brush brush brush!

The Meme Lord

Inkster Jr.
NNID
gravityfallsboy
The best?

Or our favorite?

Just checking if you are looking for a completely subjective opinion or an "as objective as possible" answer.
If it is the latter, we might have to narrow it down:

Say you want to know which weapon class would do the best in a team of exclusivey its own type?
Which has best carry potential in solo ranked?
Which makes the best centerpiece for a living room?

My favorite (sub)class would be brushes. Just very mobile and silly category all in one.

Brush brush brush!
The best competitively. In my opinion, Chargers. I don't play them, I'm an Octobrush and HS Remix main, but people are so good at this class, its very annoying to see half of a team be E-liters when my mains are close-mid range.

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
My favorite weapons are chargers, and I've made it to S+ with only chargers, so I voted for chargers. because I'm not biased at all

However I feel any weapon can be deemed the best competitively, as every family of weapons has some good members and some 'eh' members.
I must say, the shooter class is probably the best competitively, just because there's so many of them, there's so much variety to choose from, whereas a charger really only is good if it has range, allowing the charger to be an expert at ranged combat, but rather poor when things get personal.

The shooter is a jack of all trades, however it doesn't exactly excel at anything, like a charger's long range game, or a roller's close range strengths. However it isn't particularly weak to much. Then again, it still depends on the shooter being used. There's really too much variety for shooters to be in only one category, heck the blaster sub class has more weapons than the entire slosher class of weapons.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
In Order:
Chargers>>Shooters=Splatlings>Blasters>Sloshers>Rollers

There's not much of a huge gap in terms of importance though. The only class that is semi-essential are chargers.

Oh yeah, you forgot to put Blasters up there, i think.

The Meme Lord

Inkster Jr.
NNID
gravityfallsboy
Yeah, I forgot Blasters were a thing. Well, I put it up there.

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I dislike being nit-pickylike this but...
Blasters are technically a sub class of shooters, same as brushes being a sub class of rollers. xP

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
I dislike being nit-pickylike this but...
Blasters are technically a sub class of shooters, same as brushes being a sub class of rollers. xP
Blasters have such a different function and playstyle than shooters, wouldn't make much sense to lump them in the shooters class even if they are classified as being so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom