whats the weirdest thing you've seen someone do on splats? intentional or not?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Just 2 days ago I saw a person who was level 42 and all he did the whole match was sit on the base and throw a seeker every time he got enough ink, and he didn't go into squid form to recharge, he just waited for it to get back while in human form. He got 89 points because it was basically 3v4 and they kept inking near our base, he did somehow get 1 kill though.

Bruce

Inkling
NNID
Random_Gentlemen
I seen someone on my team get 1 kill but had 0 points. I also only seen him once and that was at the very start, after that he disappeared.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I seen someone on my team get 1 kill but had 0 points. I also only seen him once and that was at the very start, after that he disappeared.
If you leave during a match, it says they got 0 points, so that's most likely what happened.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Was that one of my matches where someone took an Inkbrush and drew a heart somewhere? Or am I remembering someone else's game?

One that I can verify was this squiddo from a few days ago. For whatever reason, s/he was able to move a few milliseconds before the match officially started. I know lag can cause people to appear a bit slow on the draw on my screen, but I've almost never seen the opposite happen in any game I've ever played.

Other than that, nothing. It almost makes me want to go around doing stupid **** to compensate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom