Whats Up Everyone

CM86

Pro Squid
Hi everyone. I have been playing Splatoon since the day it was released (I can't believe it has almost been a year already). My favorite weapon to use is the E-liter 3k Scope. I never really got around to liking this weapon as much as I do now until around August. This was due to me not being good at chargers at launch, but once I actually put some time in with them, they became some of my favorites!

Some other favorite weapons of mine are the Custom Hydra Splatling, Tri-Slosher, and Splatterscope.

Nousha

Full Squid
NNID
NoushaKhanom
Cool! I'm a good (if I do say so myself) E-liter player myself, getting out of S rank is a nightmare though. I just joined last week and there's a lot to talk about here. :) I got Splatoon around October, but it wasn't until a few weeks ago I really started putting effort into my precision and focus.

CM86

Pro Squid
I feel like S rank is a hit or miss for me when using the E-liter. The map and ranked mode probably factor into that. What sensitivity do you use on the E-liter? I can't decide between -3 and -3.5.

Nousha

Full Squid
NNID
NoushaKhanom
Positive Five. (Max sensitivity)

I swear it's worth it if you put the time into perfecting that aim. It overall makes a lot of maneuvers much quicker.

CM86

Pro Squid
Wow. I don't even use that high of a sensitivity for shooters. I will definitely have to keep that in mind!

CM86

Pro Squid
Hey again. Random question. When you make posts, how do you make it so something is always included in your post? For example you always have your rank, weapons, etc listed. Sorry to bother! I have been looking in the settings for awhile but cant find it! Thanks!

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
That's a signature! Mouse over your name at the top of the screen and a menu should pop up, click on "signature" and put in whatever you want!

CM86

Pro Squid
That's a signature! Mouse over your name at the top of the screen and a menu should pop up, click on "signature" and put in whatever you want!
Thanks a bunch. I also just realized you have the tri slosher image on yours which is one of my favorites. However its not under the images of weapons for me. Any idea?

FloPro8

Inkling
NNID
DrummerFlopro61
Hey I'm still in rank A+ but I only Need 20 more Points. Is the difference big between A+ and S- ?

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
Yeah, the images for Squidboards apparently haven't been updated in a while, but luckily, since they use the icons from the game, some other sites have them, too! splatoonwiki.org has images the same size as the ones here in their page-here's the slosher one!

Nousha

Full Squid
NNID
NoushaKhanom
@Floating Eyeball It goes directly for A+ to S. S- isn't a thing, which was to my initial surprise.

I assure you though, the skill difference is very noticeable. When my rank fluctuates the skill level I find in A+ feels significantly lower, although not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom