• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Whats your favorite gear set-up?

Kenshi

Inkling
NNID
Masaki_johnathan
Switch Friend Code
SW-1947-7321-9308
Im a simple squid, I like quick movement and quick swimming speed with faster recharge on my ink, this the way I feel most comfy but I'd like to see out that zone I'm just not sure how to build especially to be compatible with my gun. so what's your setup? And why do you like it? Maybe I'd like to try it so I can try new things and see what else I can possibly get liking to

Vinyl

Inkster Jr.
NNID
VinylArsenic
Switch Friend Code
SW-0597-9315-8401
Lately i've been doing a ink saver(sub)/ ink recovery up combo, paired with the basic splattershot and honestly it's been working great!
One or two burst bombs thrown at or around the enemy followed up by a few shots from your splattershot equals easy kills lol.
i definitely recommend it if your're going for a more assault heavy class

Eshuan

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MrEshan
Switch Friend Code
SW-7366-9633-2213
Really, its based off the weapon you use. If it is something that uses heavy amounts of ink, use sub saver. If the weapon uses a lot of ink use ink saver main or ink recovery up. If you are using a charger, specifically a splatling, run speed is good for when charging up your shot. It is all based on preference weapon type, subs, and specials.

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
Run speed on splatlings and almost all shooters except specifically slow ones. Ink saver main a lot of the times for anything, really. Been using Opening Gambit for a lot of shooters, been working out well. Ink resistance and swim speed for my Octobrush. Ink recovery up is my baby, ill use it on anything. And any weapon with the Tenta Missiles, i use special power up. the targeting reticle size boost is very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom