whats your favorite special splatfest?

whats your favorite special splatfest?

• Total voters

squ1d

Inkster Jr.
harmony's house, Hotlantis(i live with harmony)
Pronouns
squid/she
Switch Friend Code
SW-6459-2624-8690
i think my fav has gotta be Summer Nights! the ink looks like water, which is very ironic and iconic! the decorations are so bright and fun, and holy crap bigman looks delish! i personally think the idols fits look fantastic as well. :)

Mp3

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
Female she/her
Splatoween
Deepers creepers.
Need I say more?
Frostyfest was underwhelming.
Springfest was real weird.
Summer nights has an odd theme.
Suntan ocean is a vibe though

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
It's just so tough to beat Splatoween. Immaculate theming all around, and of course Deepers Creepers is a jam. Great topic, to boot.
FrostyFest also does a great job of hitting its theme, and I absolutely love Yule Tide, but it just doesn't have the je ne sais quoi of Splatoween, y'know?
Springfest wasn't bad, and I appreciate the early-evening vibe they were going with for that one, but the lobby music became grating real quick and I wasn't very invested in the topic, either.
Summer Nights hits its theme well - I especially love Big Man's outfit. I just don't like summer very much, and the topic isn't very captivating either. Best ink effect by a landslide, though, it's absolutely gorgeous.

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
It's between Frosty Fest or Summer Nights for me but I have better memories with Frosty Fest so I would say that's my favorite.

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
she/her
man it's hard to say. I think Splatoween had the biggest hype for sure and that made it a lot of fun. Frosty Fest was my favorite theming personally. I feel like I really didn't get enough time with the spring and summer ones but they had such fun vibes. I don't think I could pick a favorite. I do hope, as dataming may have hinted at, that we might see them repeat, or at the very least for there to be a way to view the plazas in those states on-demand somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom