• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What's your playlist look like?

squid-lesbian

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
she/her
Switch Friend Code
SW-7740-0630-6914
tbh I rarely listen to playlists and if I do they are usually highly curated and serve a certain purpose, like my Touhou-music introduction playlist which I made to introduce people to some of my favorite Touhou-music-tracks! I'll plug it in case you are interested.

Gotta say though it's great to see a fellow Queens of the Stone Age-enjoyer. I love them a lot but I'll usually listen to them in their albums. Lullabies To Paralyze and Songs For The Deaf are my favorites.

9DB

Inkling Cadet
tbh I rarely listen to playlists and if I do they are usually highly curated and serve a certain purpose, like my Touhou-music introduction playlist which I made to introduce people to some of my favorite Touhou-music-tracks! I'll plug it in case you are interested.

Gotta say though it's great to see a fellow Queens of the Stone Age-enjoyer. I love them a lot but I'll usually listen to them in their albums. Lullabies To Paralyze and Songs For The Deaf are my favorites.
Lullabies to paralyze and Like Clockwork are my favorite QOTSA albums

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom