When do you booyah and c'mon

LockeExile

Pro Squid
NNID
Locke64
C'mon:
-when I'm clearing a path for the rainmaker
-when I'm locked down in a 1v2 or 1v3 and need assistance
-(spammed) when there's an ally inking every pixel of our base while we're fighting a 3v4 over the objective

Booyah:
-(spammed) when I die and my killer is still on my X
- as a "thank you" when an ally splats an enemy that would have otherwise splatted me, or that had just escaped me after I got a few shots on it
-sometimes as a "booyah!" when I do something cool or we wipe the enemies or something.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
C'Mon!:
  • When someone is standing around and not moving, especially when they are in the Spawn Point for a long time.
  • To say, "Let's push, you guys!" Especially on the last minute where we need to make progress.
Booyah!:
  • When are winning and have a good advantage.
  • Complimenting my teammates for the awesome splats.

TheFlyingSeal

Inkling
NNID
TheFlyingSeal
Booyah!:
  • Beginning of a Turf War match. I find it relieves tension and bonds the team together when they respond back.
  • Whenever my team mate gets an awesome splat!
  • When the last minute is closing and we're winning.
  • When someone Booyah's me!
Come On:
  • Very rarley, but when a team mate isn't really doing anything to benefit the team. Again it's rare, I don't see it happen a lot, but it's mostly lower leveled players.
  • When I'm in enemy territory alone (Spammed somethimes)
  • When I'm away from spawn while my team mates are being camped by the other team. (SPAMMED ALL THE TIME)

kittypuppet

Inkling
NNID
kittypuppet
I c'mon when I need help/to get someone to jump over
I booyah after killing someone who's been toying with me all match and when my team is just owning the match

Squidderp

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mr.Dorito
I use "Booyah" to indicate my happiness with the current situations. "C'mon" is for when I hate my teammates.

Fireflytanker

Inkling
NNID
Fireflytanker
Booyah/Nice!

- When someone saves my butt
- When someone gets a really nice kill or wipes out 3 to 4 players
- Someone Jumps to my location while I am infiltrating the enemy side of the map, especially when I request for it.

Come on!/To me!

- On the tower to keep the spawns coming in and to stay in control of it
- When I have infiltrated the enemy side of the map and I have placed myself in a location that cover's the jump point: E.G. behind a box
- When I place a beckon down to inform players there is a new beckon to jump to on the ground or to take advantage of it to infiltrate the enemy side of the map.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Being European, i'll Nice if:
-One of my teammates splatted someone who was about to splat me
-If one of my team is being seriously amazing
-I just got splatted in a bad spot and my attacker is about to backstab everyone, due to lack of a better option to warn people

I'll say To Me if:
-My team is ignoring the Rainmaker heading straight for our pedestal and i'm the only one around to protect it
-If i carry the Rainmaker and my team is too busy doing nothing
-If i want the Rainmaker to go somewhere
-If there's something bad happening somewhere and i need help

Spynes

Inkling
NNID
Dinofloor
I c'mon when more than half of the turf is inked by the other team or the other team is just winning period. I booyah at the last minute when we've inked up all the turf!
If someone is hiding and killing me repeatedly I try and c'mon to get them to look down at their controller so they can see the place where I died and go over there and avenge me (which usually doesnt even work).

Inky Corruption

Full Squid
NNID
ShaneTC
European player here, so our pings are "Nice!" and "To me!" respectively.

I ping "Nice!" when...

... the match begins, as some sort of war cry/morale booster to get the team going.
... I spot a team-mate scoring a kill.
... a team-mate saves me from an enemy.
... we are successfully pushing the objective.
... a team-mate denies the enemy the lead.
... we re-establish control after being pushed back.
... I recognise a really strong player on our team.
... the team pings "Nice!" in celebration of one thing or another.
... our team is about to take the victory. (By time-out or objective clear)

I ping "To me!" when...

... I find myself alone in a tactical position on the map.
... I am in control or advantegous position regarding the objective.
... I am pushing the objective and need assistance.
... I am guiding the objective (read: Rainmaker) to follow my lead. (Typically with Kraken)
... I spot an enemy approaching from behind or a flank. (If I'm in that vicinity)

Spynes

Inkling
NNID
Dinofloor
Oh, I also Booyah at the last minute in a ranked battle after a losing streak!

JuddTheCat

Inkling Cadet
C'mon

-In ranked, I say it whenever we can make a push (when I splat 3-4 enemies).
-In Turfwars/Splatfest, when someone is at our turf, yes I know that when they're at our turf, there will be less on their side, but we can't win by just covering the enemy side.

Booyah

-Any mode, to warn my team that someone splatted me and they're close.
-Any mode, when we win a close victory.

jackabee

Inkling
NNID
Jackabee24
Booyah - any rank, right after I splat someone and in response to anyone who's sending out a Booyah

C'mon - any rank, when someone's not moving on the spawn or when I'm deep in enemy territory and I want my teammates to follow. The latter, oddly enough, is actually pretty rare.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
I Booyah when...
1. I compliment someone when they splat someone
2. When I get killed by the opponent (whose trying to push for game)
3. When someone saves my *** from being splatted
4. When someone killed the guy who killed me

I say C'mon when...
all the opposing team is dead and my team isn't doing anything
^^ This. All of this.

I also "Booyah" when I'm frustrated and raging at my team but since no voice chat it's what I do...

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
I tend to use them in Turf War, but I might try using C'Mon next time in Rainmaker if I have it.

I use C'Mon if a team mate re spawned around the same time I did, but hasn't moved yet from the spawn. I also use it if it's down to the one minute mark and my team's not doing so good in hopes of boosting morale, but it kinda makes it look like I'm fed up with them. oo;

I Booyah back if my team mate does so they won't be left hanging, and if my team's winning and we reached the other team's base, I just back off and spam it as a way of saying "Good job, team!" and "Sorry we kicked your butts super hard; I'm backing off just to be nice loool".

Las7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Las7man
Booyah
1) Booyah once after I either kill someone that killed a team mate or team mates kills someone that killed me
2) Booyah multiple times when I'm pissed off at my team mates for being the worst bunch of squidards in the Ocean
3) Booyah once when it's obviously we are going to win the game
4) When I died and want to alert everyone I'm dead(since I can't use CMON while dead)
5) Booya at the start of matches when playing with the same team mates from the previous match

C'MON
1) When I place a Beacon
2) When I get on the Tower

Dreamy Luigi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DreamyZack
1 Cmon: I need help
Cmon spam: Look you little squids get your tentacles over here.
1 Booyah: Thanks/you're welcome (saving someone's life/getting saved)
Booyah spam: I'm dead and someone is approaching.

galacticremix

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1934-6925-3589
C'mon

-is usually used if I need help
- a way to tell the other teammates to step up cause the other team is getting ahead

Booyah

- is normally right before we win
- If someone saves me or splats someone within a range I can see

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
Honestly, I rarely use "C'mon". Usually, the only time that I'll use c'mon is during Tower Control. If we have the Tower and my team mates aren't anywhere to be seen, I'll use c'mon in hopes that they'll magically appear from somewhere or super jump to help out. Also if a team mate (usually a sniper) is just standing there when the Tower or Rainmaker is at the other end of the map. Like... There are other high points. Could you please come help out instead of standing there where you can't do anything?

I'll use booyah when we're about to win the game. If it's a close match based on the map, I'll still use it. I like to think that it boosts team morale and hope a little bit. :3 I'll probably also use booyah if a team mate has used it seemingly out of nowhere. I guess I kind of look at it as a high five of sorts. Don't want to leave a team mate hanging. ^.^ I just like trying to boost team spirit I guess haha.

I'll also use booyah when I splat someone who has been toying with me during the match. x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom