When to Change Between Standard, Deco, & Custom Sets

EpicB13

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EpicB13
You see, I main the .52 Gal. When I play Splat Zones I'll change between the standard and deco version depending on the map rotation at the time. The subs and specials have incredibly different competitive applications, and I probably would perform a lot worse if I never switched. If you do the same, what weapon do you use, what do you change to for what maps, and why? For now, here's my list of maps and which load out to use for each. (I'm only a B- rank .52 Gal so don't quote me on this)

Urchin Underpass - Standard
Saltspray Rig - Standard
Blackbelly Skatepark - Deco
Walleye Warehouse -Deco
Arowana Mall - Either (IDK I'm torn)
Port Mackerel - Standard
Kelp Dome - Deco
Bluefin Depot - Deco

ToastMiller

Inkling
NNID
ToastMiller
What about for Juniors? are there really three different sets, or only the two?

EpicB13

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EpicB13
What about for Juniors? are there really three different sets, or only the two?
Oh whoops. My title might be a bit misleading. What I mean is: If your main weapon has custom or deco sets, do you switch between them in different circumstances?

Idk the Jr's alternate sets.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Switching between set depending of the map is actually not a bad idea ; I heard the normal splat charger variant is better in unchin underpass then the kelp varient and I saw that you don't have much use of beacon in general in skatepark. Might want to try that more.

EpicB13

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EpicB13
It's super useful, and I think changing sets helps improve "situational awareness".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom