When to use which weapon in Ranked

Nucleose

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KingNucleose
I've felt like I don't always have the best judgment in picking the right weapon for a rotation of maps/modes at times but sometimes I do well with a weapon I don't think will do well. So I'm wondering, as a person who uses the 52 gal, sloshers (both regular slosher and tri slosher), and occasionally luna blasters, what situations should I opt for slosher over the gal?

I used to be really big into luna blaster but hated having that particular mirror match and also hated getting screwed over if everyone else was using too short ranged weapons so I sarted using gal and have been enjoying that. I love using slosher whenever possible though.

NTd0_SPLAT

Inkling
I've felt like I don't always have the best judgment in picking the right weapon for a rotation of maps/modes at times but sometimes I do well with a weapon I don't think will do well. So I'm wondering, as a person who uses the 52 gal, sloshers (both regular slosher and tri slosher), and occasionally luna blasters, what situations should I opt for slosher over the gal?

I used to be really big into luna blaster but hated having that particular mirror match and also hated getting screwed over if everyone else was using too short ranged weapons so I sarted using gal and have been enjoying that. I love using slosher whenever possible though.
If you like the Slosher, you should use that. Especially since the Luna Blaster and the Slosher(both types) have essentially the same effect in TC. Stick with the gal for Rainmaker/Splat Zones. It's really good there. (I speak from experience :) )

If you like the Slosher, you should use that. Especially since the Luna Blaster and the Slosher(both types) have essentially the same effect in TC. Stick with the gal for Rainmaker/Splat Zones. It's really good there. (I speak from experience :) )
I didn't know smiley faces would do that....that smiley face is really creepy...

Last edited by a moderator:

Zolda

Full Squid
I have virtually no experience with Sloshers, but from what I've seen with other players it appears to be successful in TC in the right hands. Tri-Slosher in particular can be useful because so much action happens around the tower. Because players tend to be gathered around this one area, it makes it easier for you to share Bubbler with your allies. The wider spread of the Tri-Slosher is helpful in these close-quarters combat situations as well. I think the regular Slosher can be useful in SZ since it can cover a zone so fast, and depending on the map it's great for protecting the zone from varying angles. For example, on Saltspray the Slosher is great at forcing back anyone trying to approach from the ledges above the zone. As for RM, I'd probably stick with the .52. I think the .52 is great in every mode though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom