When will you be buying the game?

When will you get the game?

• A: Release date! This game looks swag!

Votes: 85 90.4%
  • B: After release date. I want to see if this game is actually competitively viable.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • C: Never! I don't want this crappy game! How did I get on this website!?

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • D: I haven't decided yet...

Votes: 5 5.3%

• Total voters

KniteLyfe

Full Squid
NNID
KniteLyfe
Title says it all. I already pre-ordered the game, so A for me. ;)

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
I've pre-ordered as well, but a physical copy, so depending on how fast it gets here I may be a day late.

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
Since I'm broke, and I don't even have a wii u yet, it's not clear when I'll be getting the game.

Though I'll be playing a ton of it at my friend's apartment. (He has a wii u, and we're planning on streaming the game when it's released)

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Already pre-ordered the big, expensive bundle from the Nintendo UK store.

The game looks very swag. Swaggini, in fact.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
If they announce a lot of stuff, day one. Otherwise likely sometime around launch if at all.

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
I'm getting the game, but not sure if I will be picking it up when on the release date or on June 1 when my amiibo ship in. Also haven't decided if I'm getting the digital or physical copy of the game. I have an external HDD for my Wii U so I'm not worried about running out of space.

Do I want a disc that I have to put in all the time or have a digital copy that I can just boot up anytime? Decisions, decisions...

Aura

Infiltrator
I actually just reserved one today. Sold some crap and got enough money to buy Shadow of Mordor, reservation for Splatoon, and enough left over for the Splatoon amiibo pack.

Fakevox

Senior Squid
I'll wait and see if it's actually good, like I do with almost every other game.

littlehero6

Inkling
Definitely release day. It's always super fun to be part of the beginning of a new meta game and discovering all of the advanced tech with everybody. :D

BedBison

Inkster Jr.
Hopefully at launch. I don't even have a Wii U yet but I'm hoping I'll be able to buy one before the game comes out.

WECKmaster329

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WECKmaster329
Preordered. Can't wait for it, but I am a bit apprehensive on how the devs are about some features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom