When You Get Splatted Repeatedly by the Same Player

Brie_no.20

Senior Squid
NNID
belle-noire20
I didn't notice the first few times that it happened to me, but then it got especially frustrating for me because I don't generally play in the front lines. I don't usually go after the player who splats me over and over again, but whenever this happens I'm thinking: "Why is this guy only going after me?"

Revenge is sweet when you splat them back, though. ;-p

How do you react when this happens to you?

Last edited:

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Because my name is the japanese name of a video game final boss in game, especially when it's a japanese player I find myself joking with my friend about it and it lightens my mood if it happens over and over- basically I say they really hate the boss and it's really funny to imagine. Usually I manage to get revenge, but I don't focus on getting it 99% of the time unless i'm genuinely in a bad mood.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Normally, when it happens to me, it turns out to be a Carbon on the opposing team who single-handedly destroyed us and went 20/4 or so, and I wasn't gonna be able to do much about it either way... I don't think there's much space in S Ranked for grudges like those, which is probably why I don't notice that happening more often.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
For the most part, I imagine I keep getting splatted by the same person because we just keep running into each other, or they have an area locked down that I have little choice but to go to.Very rarely do I think I get targeted by someone, and I would have no idea why someone would target me based on my play style and weapons. Chances are, if you find yourself being targeted, it's probably because you are using a weapon they don't want to deal with, chargers are the weapon lots of people will prioritize taking out for obvious reasons. I would not take it personally most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom