• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Where are my Super Sea Snails?

SHUTupNrocK8

Pro Squid
NNID
SHUTupNrocK8
Sorry if this was addressed before, but I have to find out, I can't find any info on it. I got 24 Super Sea Snails from the 1st Splatfest, but haven't really played Splatoon since. I noticed I don't have them anymore... do they reset every Splatfest or something? You lose them, if you don't use them? WTH!

superhiero

Inkster Jr.
NNID
eRonin
The sea shells need to be obtained after the Splatfest finished, and before the next one is announced. It sounds like you never actually picked them up after that first Splatfest. If you had, they should still be there. I had 40 sea shells stocked up at one point before I started spending them.

SHUTupNrocK8

Pro Squid
NNID
SHUTupNrocK8
The sea shells need to be obtained after the Splatfest finished, and before the next one is announced. It sounds like you never actually picked them up after that first Splatfest. If you had, they should still be there. I had 40 sea shells stocked up at one point before I started spending them.
I logged on the day after and I had 24 Sea Snails in my inventory, I even used one with Spike... there not there anymore...

superhiero

Inkster Jr.
NNID
eRonin
Yeah okay that's super weird, and super sucky. This might sound kinda stupid, but are you sure you are going into the game on the same account? I suppose if you had done that, you would notice other things missing too.

SHUTupNrocK8

Pro Squid
NNID
SHUTupNrocK8
Yeah okay that's super weird, and super sucky. This might sound kinda stupid, but are you sure you are going into the game on the same account? I suppose if you had done that, you would notice other things missing too.
I have no idea why they're not there. I'm pissed, but I've kind of excepted it, and I'm really looking forward to the next Splatfest.

BUMP.. anyone have any idea?

BluEyes

Senior Squid
Fret not, splat fests happens so often you could recover it in no time. Did you by any chance log in to a different NNiD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom