• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Where my furry pals at

D

Deleted member

I can draw furry among us characters but it will take me about a month or two to get it done if anyone wants one (even tho I am not a furry I will still take requests from furries)

Chipolte

Full Squid
NNID
Chipolte224
so trueeee its how I made my current friendgroups lol
View attachment 8381
and lots of frens!
I never actually interact with community at large tbh, I have enough comp game groups for that now LOL. I remember there used to be a comp team FurStrike back in the day that was comp splat furries but don't know anything today (I was trying to post my Alatreon sona (dragon) but I can't get the image under 5MB and the can't upload the jpg version >:[

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
I never actually interact with community at large tbh, I have enough comp game groups for that now LOL. I remember there used to be a comp team FurStrike back in the day that was comp splat furries but don't know anything today (I was trying to post my Alatreon sona (dragon) but I can't get the image under 5MB and the can't upload the jpg version >:[
yeah same, I have a few private discord servers that I drag all my friends into, a 4k member server I tolerate because a lot of my circle is in there alr, and thats about it

Well, then my splat team server, my splatoon team contacts(team servers i've been invited to after scrims n stuff to make future scheduling easier) and then a bunch of tournament/splatoon servers I only check when I need a scrim asap or I'm lookimg into tournies for my team to play lol

I have mild adhd & anxiety issues so I struggle a lot with social cues and getting invested in conversations from a crowd of ppl vs 1on1

gay4bigman

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/it
Switch Friend Code
SW-4380-0270-6060
so many avians here! i dont see em a lot.. personally im just an ouppy dog

strings

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-7616-8885-7288
Furries.... hi yes I'm furry.
I need to update my ref sheet tbh. I've trans'd my gender a little more since then.

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
goobird_SFW_copy-1.png

Oh yeah I should share my ref(no I'm not weird what are you talki-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom