• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Which Inkling Color and Gender are you Maining?

Jave

Inkling
Everyone knows Splatoon will let you fully customize your main character. Which will be your gender and color of choice for your Inkling?

I'm going with Yellow Female Inkling. Yellow because favorite color, and Female because she looks awesome.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
It's definately hard to say b/c there are going to be so many outfits (which is one of the best things about this game).
Maybe male inkling with the blue hair.
With headphones, and a badass shirt (idk which, but its going to be...lol)

KamekSans

Inkling
Can you pick which color your Inkling is permanently? I didn't know that.

I prefer the look of the girl Inkling, but I'll probably be a Male.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
I like the blue ink the best. Just looks cool for some odd reason. I wonder if more color variations will be featured.
Skin color will probably be set (edit: like 2-3 colors), but I could have sworn there was a lot of possible colors for the hair, outfits, etc.
edit: its so weird seeing mods from smashboards...not be mods here

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Pink Female. If it's possible to choose your color, that is.

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
not sure... i love the big bushy eyebrows of the boy inkling, and their ponytails, but the girl inkling is more recognizable

i have a month to figure it out, though

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
It's been pretty much been confirmed that the hair color is random in Multiplayer. It has also been confirmed there is a specific hair color for each mission.

If I could've though, it would be teal and female.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
It's been pretty much been confirmed that the hair color is random in Multiplayer. It has also been confirmed there is a specific hair color for each mission.

If I could've though, it would be teal and female.
you wouldn't happen to have the source on you would you? I guess it was the outfits that were extremely recognizable that I was thinking of

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
It is somewhere in this video. GameXplain talk about experiences with online modes and how Single player worked with ink colors.
man..Makes sense tho as the hair color being the same as the ink (which is random), means that everyone could tell what team everyone is on
Ah I was referring to ink color. Like maybe black or teal. Skin colors will probably be limited to two or three.

I'm just a lowly commoner now :3
Don't you say that. We will restore you to your proper glory :(

MrRoidley

Full Squid
Female, and if possible to choose, green.
In fact, the green Inkling they've been using on promotional material (the one in my avatar) is pretty near of how I want my Inkling to look

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
I think I will generally use a female. Orange color if I can help it

Squid Storm

Inkling
Good question.
If it's an option, Red and Male. I'd go for female, but it seems everyone's going for female, and I like being different. .-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom