Which version of Calamari Inkantation is the best?

Which one is your fave????

• Calamari Inkantation (og)

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Spicy Calamari Inkantation (Splatoon 2)

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Calamari Inkantation 3MIX (Splatoon 3)

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Other (like the live versions)

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
poll lol i didnt think they could remix this song three times and make it sound better each time but the mad lads. They did it

samaya

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2437-6092-3911
for me its gotta be spicy remix

Tac

Inkster Jr.
Agh, I voted for 3mix but it was a toss up between it and and the spicy version. I think the spicy version is great and I'm a big fan of the part with the flute instrument, it feels like a callback to the Calamari County Chorus and the Squid Sisters' origins. But the 3mix is just such a perfect blend of goofy and epic, plus Deep Cut's part is incredible.

gay4bigman

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/it
Switch Friend Code
SW-4380-0270-6060
while i do love spicy, 3mix is definitely the best one (+ big man has like. the cutest singing voice.. love it)

nineball

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
3mix! this song and the boss battle accompanying it gave me great chills. probably what makes it for me is the fact that its a collab with the current idol group deep cut, and the fact that you can hear small(huge?)fry singing along in some parts if you listen carefully, they really keep topping themselves with the calamari inkantation remixes. wish nintendo made one with them collabing with off the hook. maybe in side order...

reelrollsweat

Pro Squid
3mix is great but nothing compares to hearing the original for the first time. crazy how nintendo wrote a song that not only changes ppl's lives in-game but also in real life

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
The original will always hit me the hardest but every time it gets remixed two months are added to my life.

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
OG has a great beat, Spicy remixes it in a way which tones down the best parts of the song imo, and you can't go wrong with the fanservice that 3mix is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom