• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 2 Who all played in the Nintendo Tournaments in July?

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
Because I'm curious, I want to know how many peeps on the boards played in the most recent Nintendo sponsored tourneys for the month of July.

Did you play in all of them? Only your favorite modes? Why?

How did you do? Were your interactions with other teams positive or negative? Did you have fun?

Most importantly: Did playing in the Ladder(s) give you an inclination to play in more tournaments?

I'd love to hear from y'all.

samaya

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2437-6092-3911
i did! i played turf war only lol and my team placed 54th

swim shady

Inkling
i played and since it was a nintendo/splatoon contest i got to win $100 whole dollars that i split amongst my 4 teamates, i think im ready to do this as a living now (says all pro splatoon players)

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
i played and since it was a nintendo/splatoon contest i got to win $100 whole dollars that i split amongst my 4 teamates, i think im ready to do this as a living now (says all pro splatoon players)
Wait which team were you on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom