Who has preordered the new Splatoon amiibos?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I preordered Callie & Marie as a gift for a friend i'm visiting this month!
I kinda wanna get the recolored amiibos for the first 3 (squid, inkling boy, inkling girl) but I already have the normal ones...

XenoPixel

Senior Squid
NNID
XenoPixel
I haven't pre-ordered them but I'm hoping that I get lucky and manage to get them when they get released. I really want the recolored ones too, but I don't really see the point if they do the same things as the original ones. I guess it's good for people who weren't ever able to get the old ones.

lone

Inkster Jr.
NNID
loneotaku
Switch Friend Code
SW-1901-5583-6414
I'm definitely getting the Squid Sisters, but I'm not preordering them. The amiibo scare (AKA the "oh god there wont be enough stock of this amiibo so I HAVE to preorder it") is pretty much null at this point, and not to mention its for a big IP like Splatoon. So I'm pretty sure they'll be well in stock during and after release.

If not, well... I'll probably have to wait a bit. But probably not too long.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I haven't pre-ordered them but I'm hoping that I get lucky and manage to get them when they get released. I really want the recolored ones too, but I don't really see the point if they do the same things as the original ones. I guess it's good for people who weren't ever able to get the old ones.
Yea, my friend wanted the recolors since they weren't able to get the original colors + they like the recolors more
I personally like the recolors more too.... but eh, I don't really have the money to spend on another set of the same thing but in different colors.

I preordered because i'm preeetty sure that considering splatoon's popularity and how these are squid sister amiibos, I feel genuinely terrified of the idea of trying to get in on release date to grab one even though I live in a very small town. The problem is it's the only gamestop for 70+ miles and I am sure they'll rune out of amiibos quick since they're so popular.

Dunno how it is in bigger towns. Never really lived in them enough to judge that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom