• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Who here plans on hosting LOCAL tournaments in the future?

hero

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ftwhero
Local splatoon tournaments are starting to happen here in Italy. Most likely partecipating in one January, so really looking forward to that.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
I don't expect this to be easy. Hell, even running other known tournaments are not easy. However, I'm going to at least attempt this. If you have 'more,' I'm willing to hear it..
I'm not against the idea, I'm more than for the idea, but there's a lot of stuff that you have to keep in mind when running an event like this.

The community has been complaining about "Oh yeah well technically we have lan but we don't" for quite a while. That still seems like a lot of wires and a lot of setup that you would have to do.

Interested to hear how you do if you wind up following through with this. I'd ask for feedback from those who go to your event, as well. Just keep in mind that there's plenty of stuff to deal with.

GL man. I'm rooting for you. Even if it seems like my wording is outright attacking, I'm just bad at wording things lol. More like I'm trying to state my thoughts and foreseeable problems with a local event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom