Who is the most technical Squad?

Toad

Inkling
Just wondering which squad has the most impressive tech or movement that anyone has seen.

pooplooser

Full Squid
Just wondering which squad has the most impressive tech or movement that anyone has seen.
I'm guessing a very technical squad would have:
  • Playing in the same room for INSTANT and directional communication, without the small ms delays that Skype and Teamspeak offer.
  • Super duper air conditioners that make NO NOISE.
  • Insanely expensive 4k 60fps 1ms delay IPS computer monitors with amazing viewing angles..
  • They would have to eat and sleep extremely healthy to stimulate the brain and make it work more efficiently.
  • Super-flexible office chairs that spin with great ease, so they can make the precise movements without restrictions (where the viewing angles come in)
  • Put extra-grip stuff on their gamepads so that they don't slip (Not sure if they exist)
  • The squad would have to be familiar with all the maps, and have individual routes and "alternative" routes for all the gamemodes (Varying with weapon)
  • Play Splatoon everyday
  • Anger management/Stress balls
  • That ONE e-liter 3k who ticks everybody off and never misses any shots/disabling the opposing the team from doing nearly anything at all whatsoever.
No, this does not answer your question. But is this the kind of stuff you are looking for in a impressive squad?

Njok

Bouncer
  • Playing in the same room for INSTANT and directional communication, without the small ms delays that Skype and Teamspeak offer.
  • Insanely expensive 4k 60fps 1ms delay IPS computer monitors with amazing viewing angles..
  • They would have to eat and sleep extremely healthy to stimulate the brain and make it work more efficiently.
  • Super-flexible office chairs that spin with great ease, so they can make the precise movements without restrictions (where the viewing angles come in)
  • Put extra-grip stuff on their gamepads so that they don't slip (Not sure if they exist)
  • The squad would have to be familiar with all the maps, and have individual routes and "alternative" routes for all the gamemodes (Varying with weapon)
  • Play Splatoon everyday
  • That ONE e-liter 3k who ticks everybody off and never misses any shots/disabling the opposing the team from doing nearly anything at all whatsoever.
No, this does not answer your question. But is this the kind of stuff you are looking for in a impressive squad?
Do these people need sleep? If not, i'm sure there is a Japanese squad out there that fits the description.

RadioactiveMoth

Squidibli
NNID
RadioactiveMoth
  • Play Splatoon everyday
The best Splatoon clans really just need to have good internet, use some sort of voice chat program with little delay, and play Splatoon well. They don't need fancy equipment, they don't need perfect air conditioning, they don't need special chairs. Don't know why you think otherwise.

Last edited:

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
  • Play Splatoon everyday
Dude calm down he didn't mean one of those Korean game houses lol

Toad

Inkling
  • Play Splatoon everyday
Thank you. I now know why I suck so much at splatoon. I will immediately take all the necessary measures to enhance my gameplay with your incredible analysis of the intricacies of the current meta. Hail the based god, user/pooploser.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
  • Play Splatoon everyday
This was really fun to read. Thank you.

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
What else is there for online chat? Obviously the best would be for everyone to be in one room or something, but since the game has to be online in the first place, there's problems from that. Discord's certainly better than skype.

If you aren't going to be polite or say something actually productive then don't say anything at all. What a useless post.
There's that thing called teamspeak that's been around for far longer than discord. If you did any research at all you would have known this, which is probably why you got a one word reply.

RadioactiveMoth

Squidibli
NNID
RadioactiveMoth
There's that thing called teamspeak that's been around for far longer than discord. If you did any research at all you would have known this, which is probably why you got a one word reply.

Last edited:

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
But does teamspeak really have less delay than discord? It seems to me the main reason people are using teamspeak is for how versatile the voip is.

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
What else is there for online chat? Obviously the best would be for everyone to be in one room or something, but since the game has to be online in the first place, there's problems from that. Discord's certainly better than skype.

If you aren't going to be polite or say something actually productive then don't say anything at all. What a useless post.
discord has had massive, very public, very well-known problems with voice latency for a long time. they only just improved it, and it's still well over 100ms. meanwhile, the likes of teamspeak, ventrilo, and mumble have been the go-to for competitive comms for a very long time.

you discredit someone's post and then show a complete lack of knowledge about a topic, you better believe I'm not going to take what you say seriously.

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
discord has had massive, very public, very well-known problems with voice latency for a long time. they only just improved it, and it's still well over 100ms. meanwhile, the likes of teamspeak, ventrilo, and mumble have been the go-to for competitive comms for a very long time.

you discredit someone's post and then show a complete lack of knowledge about a topic, you better believe I'm not going to take what you say seriously.
Huh. That makes sense.
Anyways, any group that uses Skype as their main voip is shooting themselves in the foot.

WydrA

Inkling Commander
Put extra-grip stuff on their gamepads so that they don't slip (Not sure if they exist)
Any squad worth their salt will put in the hours of research needed to create designs for their own, personalized grips, then have them made professionally by Nintendo, madCatz, or another reliable company.

Also:

"flc,Today at 4:42 PM"

The best Splatoon clans really just need to have good internet, use some sort of voice chat program with little delay, and play Splatoon well. They don't need fancy equipment, they don't need perfect air conditioning, they don't need special chairs. Don't know why you think otherwise.
"Last edited: Today at 4:55 PM"

lol

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta

Is it really that big? I've had instances where people responded to my posts right as I hit enter as well as responding right after i finished a sentence. Maybe it's because I'm so used to the delay on Skype and don't use TS.

Zwei

Full Squid
NNID
ZweiMC
I think SS-S is pretty technical, with the stress management, strategy variations from map to map, "callouts" to quickly describe an enemy player's location, and more.

DavAndrus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dorkdav
I think Scarth's squad is the most technical of all. I would give them a name if they didn't change their squad names and their names every tournament. Sadly for the clans that don't stream their voice chat it's hard to gauge how well they communicate. But given their success I would say it has to be quite good.

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
I think SS-S is pretty technical, with the stress management, strategy variations from map to map, "callouts" to quickly describe an enemy player's location, and more.
Stress management meaning my team's anime watching sessions? LOL,

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
To be fair, many squads have callouts. In fact, many squads have what you describe.

Now, don't get me wrong, Squid Squad Spades is very successful for many many reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom