• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Who Is Your Callie/Marie?

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
This idea stems from the fact that I'm sure that my Inkling self has a huge crush on both Callie and Marie in game.

Who is your real life Callie/Marie? Mine would have to be Lindsey Stirling and Alison Brie...obviously your choice can be any two people you want, in other words it would be stupid to restrict one's choice to females. Curious to see your crushes! :)

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Hmm, this is an easy question for me to answer, just didn't expect this thread to exist lol.

My Callie and Marie are Lana Del Rey and Cobie Smulders. I would scoop them up as soon as I got the chance (1 in 500 Googulplex). Nevertheless, they are easily my two "Callie and Marie". My. . . "Bae's" if you will. . .

I can't believe I just said the word bae and meant it. . .

Crimsoninkling

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
BramWildenberg
Suprisingly enough I have found a picture of kate upton and a sloth.

SannsyJ

Inkling
This idea stems from the fact that I'm sure that my Inkling self has a huge crush on both Callie and Marie in game.

Who is your real life Callie/Marie? Mine would have to be Lindsey Stirling and Alison Brie...obviously your choice can be any two people you want, in other words it would be stupid to restrict one's choice to females. Curious to see your crushes! :)
Marieall the way xD she is this lee than a bowl of oatmeal so she let me clap em cheeks

Fabrunette

Full Squid
NNID
Fabrunette
Switch Friend Code
SW-8140-7460-1544
Hm.. i think i'd go with a pretty basic awnser then (not sure if it is tho)
I love me some Ian & Anthony (Smosh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom