Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, but I will eventually!

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Macaque

Inkster Jr.
NNID
R-Gray-S
I just finished grinding all the gear at the weekend. All gear with all four slots filled! I've been working on this on & off since launch. I only level up gear using turf war mode. I mainly used the splash-o-matic for gear grinding, since the bomb rushes really help with points, and any type of rush special is just fun to use. On the larger maps this gun gets absurd turf scores even without the win bonus.

Now there is nothing left to spend money on apart from rerolls and any new weapons. Next, get at least two same abilities on all gear. After that, get three same abilities on all gear (probably never happening).

Did anyone else level all their gear up to the max?

Silentium

Senior Squid
Last time I checked, it would take a long, long while before anyone could not only buy all of the gear, but max it out as well.
Seriously, there was some sort of stupidly large amount required, but I don't remember.

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
I am currently working on it, actually started yesterday. I used around 15 Super Sea Snails to get a close to ideal equipment set, then 13 of them and another 1 million in Cash to add slots to headgear...

I always use Ranked Battles and Squads for point accumulation on equipment. It tends to be far more effective over time.

I want to do all this because it would make for a nice setup at a local Splatoon tournament.

Good luck getting triple sub-abilities with KOG, Famitsu, the SQUID GIRL, Amiibo, and Cuttlegear equipment!

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
Eventually I plan on getting triples on every piece of gear. I have 2 pages of shirts and shoes and 3 pages of headgear. I plan on getting every piece of headgear maxed first.

It should only take 2 or 3 more Splatfests xD

Macaque

Inkster Jr.
NNID
R-Gray-S
Last time I checked, it would take a long, long while before anyone could not only buy all of the gear, but max it out as well.
Seriously, there was some sort of stupidly large amount required, but I don't remember.
Yeah it took me ages, longer than I expected! Maybe nearly 300 hours to get & max out all the gear from turf wars alone. In ranked it could probably be done in half the time, but I prefer to take only my best gear into ranked matches.

Silentium

Senior Squid
Yeah it took me ages, longer than I expected! Maybe nearly 300 hours to get & max out all the gear from turf wars alone. In ranked it could probably be done in half the time, but I prefer to take only my best gear into ranked matches.
300 hours? Huh, I though it would take longer then that. That's still a lot of time needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom