Who thinks there will be Splatoon 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Okay let me get this straight I am a big big big big splatoon fan and I hoped for a splatoon two when I heard about the possibility of it. When answering this thread plz give evidence, it's okay if you can't though. Hopefully everyone will learn something new here!

swamphox

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DawGnar
Okay let me get this straight I am a big big big big splatoon fan and I hoped for a splatoon two when I heard about the possibility of it. When answering this thread plz give evidence, it's okay if you can't though. Hopefully everyone will learn something new here!
Considering Nintendo is rolling out a new console sooner than expected id expect a splatoon to go along with it

Maave

Inkling Commander
I haven't seen any evidence yet but I absolutely believe there will be. It's Nintendo's biggest new IP in years and they're going to milk it. It's huge. Like huuuge for Nintendo. They already released multiple amiibos and they keep updating the game so it's clear they're keeping an eye on it.

We've barely heard a peep about the NX though. If that drops in the next 1 to 2 years I could see Splat 2 being a release title. If Nintendo surprise releases the NX earlier than a year from now I think that it would be too soon for the devs to polish a sequel game.

I don't they'd want to release a title that big at the end of the Wii U's lifespan either. The Wii U is already not a good seller (relative to other consoles, by Nintendo and others). So releasing it late when another console is coming would not help sales of the old or new console.

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Considering Nintendo is rolling out a new console sooner than expected id expect a splatoon to go along with it
I haven't seen any evidence yet but I absolutely believe there will be. It's Nintendo's biggest new IP in years and they're going to milk it. It's huge. Like huuuge for Nintendo. They already released multiple amiibos and they keep updating the game so it's clear they're keeping an eye on it.

We've barely heard a peep about the NX though. If that drops in the next 1 to 2 years I could see Splat 2 being a release title. If Nintendo surprise releases the NX earlier than a year from now I think that it would be too soon for the devs to polish a sequel game.

I don't they'd want to release a title that big at the end of the Wii U's lifespan either. The Wii U is already not a good seller (relative to other consoles, by Nintendo and others). So releasing it late when another console is coming would not help sales of the old or new console.
Thanks for your opinions!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
We don't need another speculation topic regarding Splatoon 2.

Use the ones that are already made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom