Who's your favorite comp player?

guster-animations

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/them
Or maybe just anyone who's nice to me (aka no one)
have you tried looking at top level players?

also my favorite comp players are rentana and (yes i know) prochara
chara’s done a lot to grow the community and many people wouldn’t be here without him, and he’s also a great player

Amit

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7091-9381-8335
has to be omega, bc i think hes the best carbon atm

The Knee

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7739-4186-1690
Not that Pikpik kid on Reese’s Puffs

zyf_

Pro Squid
power and fuzzy feel like they are a different species of human and it's incredibly entertaining

Shortcake

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1636-2040-6048
oh god there's so many cool people
From just top players it's probably one of the bocut nation people (biscuit bagel ice chara) because bocut was one of the reasons i got back into splatoon starburst cool and prochara is prophecy character (or nori because he's just like really really ****ing good at sword)
From people who've made a name for themselves at high level that then expands to include any of the chew-its mafia people, toyoben and isabell (the tetras player) because the chew-its video that toyoben made is the other main reason i came back and the one brush tetras popping off at an endgame s2 major was the thing that made me go from "yeah i should play this game again" to "holy **** i wanna play this game like 8 hours a day"
And if the definition is LITERALLY just "they play/played splatoon comp" then i gotta shout out like 60% of the scrimhorses server (private-ish d4-6 scrim server) because those peeps are cool
(double shout-out to rekie for being double cool)

Retro_Wolf

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3631-4982-0610
I have not yet dove into looking at many teams or knowing the members. I do know a few and this seems like a common answer, but I do like Omega from Moonlight. I main carbon and wiper and his videos also help! I have started to know a couple of cool people who play and slowly learning about more teams so idk if this will change.

Kuwata

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7653-5007-4128
I’m not gonna even quote you, man. What? I think Arashi is a chill dude. He and his old team Last Resort stepped up to help promote my tournament one time! They’re just regular people who are really good at the game.

By the way, here’s the video of them promoting my old tournament!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom