• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Who's your main in Smash?

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
It's obvious but I play Mewtwo and have been since the last years of Smash 4.
I've been using him at tournaments since the beginning of Ultimate and I also have a secondary Pikachu that I use sometimes.
I play other characters just for fun though like Mario, Kirby, Jigglypuff, and Fox.

squid-lesbian

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
she/her
Switch Friend Code
SW-7740-0630-6914
I really like Inkling and King Dedede. Other characters I play around with are Robin, Incineroar and Banjo & Kazooie.
I feel like this plays a huge part in my struggle to get into melee, because none of the characters I enjoy are present in that game ^^

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
I really like Inkling and King Dedede. Other characters I play around with are Robin, Incineroar and Banjo & Kazooie.
I feel like this plays a huge part in my struggle to get into melee, because none of the characters I enjoy are present in that game ^^
I get it, I tried playing Mewtwo in Melee but I didn't want to have to juggle playing a mid tier in Ult and a low tier in Melee so I just play Falco now. I still find him fun though so I don't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom