Why do the Squid Sisters say the same info over and over?

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
It gets a little old having to see the same thing over and over, I hope they add in an option to skip it. I'm not too bothered by it, it'd just be nice to have the option.

Konobi

Inkling
NNID
Konobi
I find the intro very charming. I like it when the game has a life-like quality to it. The 'news' is only (if even) 10 seconds long anyways, and I enjoy knowing what maps I'm going to be playing on for the time I'm playing.

It reminds me of PSO2 during the concert events. Everyone gathers around this virtual made up Pop Idol and has a good time. The Squid Sisters give off that same vibe.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
I look forward to them >.>
mostly because after a couple of hours i'm ready for a map change. Though I really like them just for the way they are too. Unlocked squid beats with the squid amiibo and while waiting in the lobby I usually play they're tracks.

Mapet

Inkling
After the update, I do see their purpose. Now that their are six maps in turf war and ranked battles are out, the info they give you is useful, mostly. We could still just see what maps are available from the Lobby screen though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom