• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Why hello there.

Umbriel_Umbra

Full Squid
NNID
umbrella720
Why hello there.

If you couldn't tell, I'm new to these forums and whatnot, considering I took the time to make this thread. Now let's just say...

I don't quite have the actual game yet XD

Yet I got so engrossed with it (mostly through watching Youtubers daily conetent on it), and I am so hyped for getting the game on September 4th (my birthday), that I was like "why not go join some forums or something." So I did.

And now I'm here.

And I decided that to pass time before then, I would do a fun little side project in making weapon tiers for each of the game modes (since I get the basic functions of most of the weapons), and all of the others I have seen are either completely biased and opinionated or are complete garbage. Mine could be too, but if you'd like to check that out, here's the link to it: http://squidboards.com/threads/an-attempt-at-a-splatoon-weapons-tier-list.6788/#post-80922

It's funny because before posting this, that thread was the first thing that I did xD Like I just jumped right into it, I was that hyped for the game. Buuut that's about it, soooo...

I will look forward to any future content I post on these forums, and any people I meet or threads that I come across and find cool, and I hope to have an awesome time on here!

☆Stay Fresh!☆

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. I see inkblazing first then ask questions later. Sorry for the late welcome. Several welcome committee members have been abducted by aliens. I've been taking measures to negotiate a liberation contract with the alien masterminds to bring them back safe and unprobed. In the mean time, you can just do what you best do and continue visiting us. I see a sizable amount of messages for you so you are doing well. Have fun at Squidboards.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the reply.

Yea sorry bout the late reply, the aliens in my case were teachers and school T_T. Also this is the most organized and professional welcome post I have seen to date lol. We are glad to have you, you seem to be very dedicated to the franchise without even owning the game. Can't wait to see more from ya!

Anyways enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Umbriel_Umbra

Full Squid
NNID
umbrella720
Hello and welcome to the reply.

Yea sorry bout the late reply, the aliens in my case were teachers and school T_T. Also this is the most organized and professional welcome post I have seen to date lol. We are glad to have you, you seem to be very dedicated to the franchise without even owning the game. Can't wait to see more from ya!

Anyways enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!
Hahaha, it's alright xD I was like "So what's goin' on," but yah know. People have liiiiiiives. Anywho, yeah- I tend to be a bit more organized and/or professional then some other users of le internet, but that's just how I function :) I know how it feels to read a 'blob' of text and then just be like, "Wait what." Thank you for the warm welcome, and I'll definitely look forward to my days on the Squidboards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom