• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Why is this happening?" IC thread.

Tmc3102

Inkster Jr.
NNID
lalababy
Blakely was in the mist of the large group heading toward the Tower. As she pushed her way through the crowd, she walked through the doors and entered a Turf War. Being ahead of herself, she never had second thoughts on any of the oddities in the last couple of minutes, only excitement over getting to battle. As she entered a battle with 7 others in Fanfin Forest with her Classic Squiffer, she inked her way down the large branch platform from her spawn point and jumped off into the main section of the battlefield. As she hit the next platform, she was hit and knocked unconscious. Soon her teammates and opponents had also seen the shocking incident, bewildered and worried as she lay idle in utter silence.

Cuddlefish

Pro Squid
NNID
Anastas
The sudden announcement of a new, makeshift stage was certainly a surprise. The fact that Callie and Marie couldn't even be rustled up to announce the thing was certainly strange, but at the moment, it seemed the majority wasn't interested in talking about that; they were rather too desperate to battle to question things. This put Sophia in a bit of a huff; there wasn't much for her to do if people weren't open to talking with her and all the stages were destroyed. Well, there was this strange new stage, but what if disaster struck while in the middle of an Ink Battle?

Oh well, Sophia decided, after a moment of deliberation. She headed to the lobby, picked up her New Squiffer, and joined a Turf War. At least it'll give me something to talk about...

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Guys I'm really sorry. I've been way busier than I should've been and I just don't have any time to sit down and do anything for more then half an hour now. Perhaps somebody else should be GM if you guys wanna still do it. I'll let you guys decide

LightningBolt

Inkling
As Bolt shut the door behind him, he realized something. Most Octarians wouldn't know where the stages were even located. Somebody must have been leaking information to them. Opening the phone book, he searched for lone Inklings who might have helped destroy the stages. There must have been a spy of some sort. Surveying the Inkopolis for the next hour or so, he didn't see any Inklings wandering near the grate to the sewage pipes. Right before dozing off, he saw a green Inkling squeeze into the pipe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom