Wikid SquidKid Lookin' for Squads to Splat it Up!

WikiDreamer

Inkling
NNID
Wikid
  • Name: WikiDreamer (Wikid or Wiki for short)
  • Region: North America
  • Timezone: EST (east coast)
  • Main Weapon: Splash-o-Matic (Regular)
  • Secondary Weapon(s): Hero Shot Replica, Berry Splattershot Pro (I've got a thing for Bomb Rushes)
  • Playstyle: Offensive support. I'll be there, whether to carry out the objective or help the Squid in need
  • Splatoon: I've had this since launch day and have been hooked ever since.
  • Discord: WikiDreamer#7122
  • Voice chat: Yes, please
  • Language: English
  • Availability: I (unfortunately) do not have a job, and I graduated from university this past December, so my schedule's pretty open, but I will admit, that the best times to catch me are at night (6pm EST or later) but I've got Discord on mobile, so feel free to message me.

Sup Squidos!

Full name's WikiDreamer but I can go by Wikid or Wiki for short. I'm an A+ rank Lvl. 50 player who's had a taste of S rank many a time, only to hit streaks of losses to drop back down, but the most fun of playing is the climb, IMHO. Anywho, so Nintendo's got this tournament coming up and with Splatoon 2 around the corner, I'm looking to level and squad up and maybe debut at the US Inkling Open. I know it's a huge prize on the line, but I'm more in it not just for the US Open. I also want to get into the competitive community of Splatoon as a whole. This is the first game that I not only enjoy playing competitively but that I honestly can confidently state that I'm pretty friggin good at but would like to get better and I think the best way is to reach out to the pros. Yeah, I've made it to S rank and tried to make the climb to S+, but when I first got there, my first thought was "YAY!....no what :/ ?" That was what made me first realize that I wanted to get into competitive Splatoon. I want a community that gets the gripes and still has loads of fun with this unexpected shooter, so basically competitive while still enjoying themselves. I'm new to the scene but not the game so if anyone's interested, squad or otherwise, don't hesitate to hit me up and let's see what colors we can make when we mix inks and splat it up!

@SSJ2KKC

Inkling
NNID
SSJ3-KKC
I'm interested, if you're still looking for more friends/players!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom