Wild Theory

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
So, while I was looking over my list of kit predictions yesterday I made an interesting realization.

This update is adding the remaining kits for every Shooter, Roller, and Slosher.
The order of the weapon classes is Shooter, Roller, Charger, Slosher, Splatling, Dualie, etc..
We haven't gotten second kits for any weapons further in the class ordning than Sloshers this season.

Following this train of thought, Nintendo is adding every remaining second kit in order of class, all the way up to the end of Sloshers.
Except there's one hole: Bamboozler.

Therefore, it is actually entirely possible that we could be getting Bamboozler 14 mk II this season, if Nintendo is releasing remaining kits the funny way.

Though, honestly, since the first Fresh Season 2024 social media posts Nintendo have released cover the weapons in the trailer, things aren't looking good for us getting a seventh second kit this season. Hopefully that won't be the case.

Anyway, what are your thoughts?

cipsbsndj

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
tbh, if we’re getting a seventh kit, it’s probably more likely we’d get Heavy Edit, because a second Dread kit is already confirmed, and it’d be weird if only one of the two Drizzle Season weapons didn’t get a kit this season.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
tbh, if we’re getting a seventh kit, it’s probably more likely we’d get Heavy Edit, because a second Dread kit is already confirmed, and it’d be weird if only one of the two Drizzle Season weapons didn’t get a kit this season.
I agree, I just believe that Bamboo is likely the second-best candidate.

WhatTheDevin

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/They
Switch Friend Code
SW-5595-9385-4596
No shot they add 3 chargers in 1 season.

reelrollsweat

Pro Squid
if we do get a 7th alt i think its more likely to be custom hydra or naut 79 since those have been around longer

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
if we do get a 7th alt i think its more likely to be custom hydra or naut 79 since those have been around longer
Every post-release weapon except Snipewriter has gotten its second kit two seasons after its release. The odds are stacked in Edit’s favor.

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
Every post-release weapon except Snipewriter has gotten its second kit two seasons after its release. The odds are stacked in Edit’s favor.
i mean that "except Snipewriter" is carrying a Lot of weight there... it's absolutely not guaranteed because of that
i do personally think likeliness is in order of naut > edit > hydra. naut feels most likely because idk i just feel it's more likely than edit, and hydra feels extremely unlikely because they already added two backline kits this season with explo and e-liter

reelrollsweat

Pro Squid
i mean that "except Snipewriter" is carrying a Lot of weight there... it's absolutely not guaranteed because of that
i do personally think likeliness is in order of naut > edit > hydra. naut feels most likely because idk i just feel it's more likely than edit, and hydra feels extremely unlikely because they already added two backline kits this season with explo and e-liter
oh true i didn't realize we got two other backlines already. i hope theyll shadow drop naut this week </3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom