Will Commentary Start For Splatoon?

River09

Inkling Cadet
NNID
King_Felix
"Splatoon is made for Esports" - Dakota Lasky:

"I just want to body ppl in Splatoon" - Justin Wong:
I remember those! They were shown at Evo. More reason to think that Ninty is reaching out to the competitive community. Evo is all about competitive.

WydrA

Inkling Commander
I remember those! They were shown at Evo. More reason to think that Ninty is reaching out to the competitive community. Evo is all about competitive.
Not to mention the setups they had at APEX, which is an even more specifically competitive setting...

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
I'm guessing probably the same as the ones we had at mess fest (santa monica, ca).
It's basically what we have know WLAN (pseudoLAN) where the wii u's hook up to the router.
Talked to a few people about it, not the same as lan where wii u's are directly hooking up with one another.

Back to topic, really hard without Spectator mode as others have said. I honestly think once offline tournaments are streamed and people see that we need more than 1-2 view points of the players I honestly hope everyone bands together and forces Nintendo to at least get them to respond to the issue

Kamina

Inkling
NNID
GodofPH
It is simultaneously funny and a bit sad that Nintendo is pushing Splat's competitive potential but still giving limited support to Smash, a series that has had a grassroots competitive scene for over a decade.

River09

Inkling Cadet
NNID
King_Felix
It is simultaneously funny and a bit sad that Nintendo is pushing Splat's competitive potential but still giving limited support to Smash, a series that has had a grassroots competitive scene for over a decade.
Yeah, it is weird but I think that's more the fault of Sakurai rather than Nintendo as a whole. I mean he's stated that he thinks other fighting games are more suited to hardcore players but that won't stop them at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom