Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No, Nintendo hates us...

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Nuddlmaus

Pro Squid
NNID
Nuddlmaus
As you may or may not noticed there is an unused space in the lobby where a fourth ranked mode could be displayed.

Do you think they will introduce another mode? If your answer is yes, what could it be? When could it released?

AwesomeCookie

Pro Squid
Apartment In Inkopolis With His 3 Friends
Switch Friend Code
SW-7071-8973-2321
I defiantly think that there is gonna be a 4th ranked mode. Why? Because Splatoon 2 needs some adding. They added 2 new types of guns, one that can only be used in Singleplayer so far, and only one new game mode (salmon run). They need to add a a lot more and I'm glad Splatoon 2 is getting updates every week or two.

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Sadly, even with data-mining, we still have a resounding "maybe"
Some files were found that might be some kind of new ranked mode, but it might also just be a salmon run add-on (don't read me wrong, either would be AMAZING, but a new mode in standard lobby has my interest more)

AwesomeCookie

Pro Squid
Apartment In Inkopolis With His 3 Friends
Switch Friend Code
SW-7071-8973-2321
Sadly, even with data-mining, we still have a resounding "maybe"
Some files were found that might be some kind of new ranked mode, but it might also just be a salmon run add-on (don't read me wrong, either would be AMAZING, but a new mode in standard lobby has my interest more)
I hope that's the case.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
It's too early to tell. We can safely assume we'll get a new mode eventually, but what it is or when it'll happen is information we're not getting just yet.

shudder

Senior Squid
How would that work? Same ranked modes or a new mode?

I'd say there's a really good chance we get a fourth ranked mode but we'll see. I remember in the first game that a lot of people thought we'd eventually get a 3rd map added to regular rotations because of the empty spot at the bottom but it was just for splatfests.

Splooner

Inkling
NNID
PaulyD23
Some sort of race mode would be cool especially if they could incorporate the rails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom