Wired Connection

Sparkly Ink

Full Squid
NNID
SparklyGabite
Does anyone else have to play using a wired connection? I can play turfs just fine, but my connection is always unstable when it comes to rank modes. I finally gave in and just purchased the rocketfish adapter online.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
When I was on my previous connection, I had to have a wired connection. My Internet wouldn't connect to Splatoon for anything. It would throw me off almost every match and the lag would be horrendous, so getting a wired connection was the only option. Now that I have a different connection and it's much better Internet, I'm back to wireless. I can stay connected without an issue and don't experience much lag, and I prefer the wireless connection overall since the Wii U ends up being more mobile. I can take it into my room now when I need to. x3

Sparkly Ink

Full Squid
NNID
SparklyGabite
I def think it has to do with my current internet. I will be moving in a month, and maybe it will be better. I just couldn't chance anything with it being the last Splatfest!
I also really want to start getting into ranked mode, but I find it completely unfair to keep dropping in rank because I can't stay in a match. I'm okay with dropping in rank because I suck... not because I don't get a chance lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom