• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Wired Connection

Sparkly Ink

Full Squid
NNID
SparklyGabite
Does anyone else have to play using a wired connection? I can play turfs just fine, but my connection is always unstable when it comes to rank modes. I finally gave in and just purchased the rocketfish adapter online.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
When I was on my previous connection, I had to have a wired connection. My Internet wouldn't connect to Splatoon for anything. It would throw me off almost every match and the lag would be horrendous, so getting a wired connection was the only option. Now that I have a different connection and it's much better Internet, I'm back to wireless. I can stay connected without an issue and don't experience much lag, and I prefer the wireless connection overall since the Wii U ends up being more mobile. I can take it into my room now when I need to. x3

Sparkly Ink

Full Squid
NNID
SparklyGabite
I def think it has to do with my current internet. I will be moving in a month, and maybe it will be better. I just couldn't chance anything with it being the last Splatfest!
I also really want to start getting into ranked mode, but I find it completely unfair to keep dropping in rank because I can't stay in a match. I'm okay with dropping in rank because I suck... not because I don't get a chance lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom