Wonderland recruiting!

teamWL

Inkling

Hello squids!

Wonderland is a fresh and new Splatoon clan in the works.

Our clan is primarily divided into two groups- casual and competitive. Casual squids will still be able to partake in league and privates, but will not be participating in any tourneys/scrims. Competitive squids, however, will partake in league and privates AND are expected to attend group tourneys/scrims.

We accept every player for casual, so don't be shy about your rank! Our goal is to have a lot of variety.
For competitive, we would like to accept every player but unfortunately cannot. We are preferably looking for squids ranked S+ in ALL modes, but it isn't a requirement! If you are a good team player, chances are you'll make the cut anyways.

If you are interested in applying to this clan, please contact Sarah#0846 on discord, and state what type of player (casual or competitive) you want to be. We'll take care of things from there.

Happy splatting!​

Bdgrocks1

Inkling
Hi, I'm interested in the competitive team and I sent a friend request to the discord given!

NNID
Polar
Switch Friend Code
SW-6005-3327-4137
Hey I would like to join the clan I will do the discord as fast as I can and I will be participating in competetive

Vampy

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4279-9188-9100
Hey would like to join the clan i added the person on discord and now am waiting on the approval :)[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom