• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Woomy.

isagonj

Inkling
NNID
isagonj
Hi! My name's isagonj/isa. Today I was searching around on the net for a proper splatoon forum, and this was the only nice looking one I could find, so here I am. (Nice site, btw)

I'm an Australian student who plays splatoon regularly but not as much as I'd like because of school work. I draw a lot on paint tool sai and stuff, and I play a lot of Pokemon and watch a lot of Steven Universe, which are my main two other fandoms. I'm pretty shy around new people so I might not post too much, but once I get to know my way around this place I'm sure it'll be fine.

As said before, I do play splatoon a lot. I main roller type weapons, (I can never decide which one I like the most) along with the brushes. From time to time I like to have a go with the buckets or the snipers, though.
I'm S rank but tbh I don't deserve to be. I'm not much of a competitive player and I don't have the heart to spend all my money on rerolling abilities for a triple of something(normally I'll settle with two).

So yeah. I hope I haven't done anything wrong yet, haha.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
I'm S rank but tbh I don't deserve to be. I'm not much of a competitive player and I don't have the heart to spend all my money on rerolling abilities for a triple of something(normally I'll settle with two).
Hi Isa. i felt the same way once. The first time i got to S rank i did horribly. I kept getting terrible K/D ratio's, i was always at the bottom of the team and i dropped out of S 3 times. these days i'm doing a lot better. i lowered my sensitivity from +5 to 0 which made my aim a lot more stable. Watching high level splatoon players also helped a lot. I'm getting consistently good K/D and haven't even gotten close to dropping out of S. I almost got to S+ but i got disconnects twice and as soon as i get a disconnect i tend to not play for the rest of the day just in case. And the game runs smoothly for hours too which baffles me sometimes.
Trust me, when rerolling, it's better to just settle for two. Getting three is a lot harder than most people think, even with gear that benefits it.
I'm a big pokemon fan as well but i haven't played in months ever since i got splatoon. And SU is my favorite animated series these days, with pearl being my favorite character (such elegance:rolleyes:).
Wow this got a lot longer than i intended, sorry :confused:.
anyways, welcome to squidboards, And Stay fresh.

Last edited:

Dolphoshi

Pro Squid
welcome to squid boards FINALLY i'm not alone on only getting two abilities and being done because it's not worth it, any way welcome!

isagonj

Inkling
NNID
isagonj
To be completely honest, I've dropped out of S twice already which is sad, but I think I'm getting better. I'm at the 60 point, so It'll take a lot of loses to rank down.

Also, I was wondering if you played Pokemon competitively or just for fun, because I'm a competitive player ;p

Pearl is my favourite too omg!! I love her so much.

And thank you both for the welcome!

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Also, I was wondering if you played Pokemon competitively or just for fun, because I'm a competitive player ;p
Mostly fun. I'm a terrible battler and the only times i'm decent is when i'm battling with my mono-bug team, which is my favorite way of battling. It's so satisfying winning with this team. I'd like to battle you some day, but you'll most likely kick my ***. Plus i need to refresh my memory on how to battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom