• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

WOOMY.

dapperlace

Pro Squid
Hello, fellow squid kids. I'm not very good at introductions so I'll provide a brief summary:

• I'm a kid.
  • I'm a squid.
  • I like to draw.
  • I like video games.
  • I'm not especially fantastic at either, but I'm very persistent, and always hope to get better.
  • I bought a T.V. and WiiU just so I could play this game and I have no regrets (I mean, other games factor in too, but mainly this one, due to all the hype).
  • My favorite ink colors are dark purple, cyan, that one really fantastic light cyan color that now appears outside of the single player, and Japan's Milk Tea color (especially that last one).

ZeroParadox

Senior Squid
NNID
ZeroParadox
I'm not very good at introductions
  • I like to draw.
  • I like video games.
  • I'm not especially fantastic at either, but I'm very persistent, and always hope to get better.
  • I bought a T.V. and WiiU just so I could play this game and I have no regrets (I mean, other games factor in too, but mainly this one, due to all the hype).
  • My favorite ink colors are dark purple, cyan, that one really fantastic light cyan color that now appears outside of the single player, and Japan's Milk Tea color (especially that last one).
A lot of people here are gonna like you.

Welcome to Kidboards, where a squid can have fun. Enjoy your stay. o3o b

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
We are happy to have and I look forward to seeing you around the boards! Kick back and enjoy your stay!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, dapperlance! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

Paragon-Yoshi

Inkling Cadet
Thank you very much! I've been playing Ocarina of Time for the very first...time, so I've been very distracted from art but I'll have more soon!
Ah yes. Ocarina of Time is a fantastic game.
Tho personally, I feel it is overrated. And later Zelda-games blow it out of the water.
Such as "Wind Waker" or "Majoras's Mask" (if you get this, get the 3DS Remake of Majora, it improved so many things, especially saving games).
I can also recommend "Skyward Sword". But it gets a lot of hate. I don`t see why though.

But yeah, I can recommend those three titles, if you are willing to dig deeper into Zelda. : 3

Nair

Full Squid
NNID
Goldenwolfy
I love people who put in effort and stuff. Welcome to Splatoonboards. I mean Squidboards. Where a kid can be a squid.

Welcome!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom