Woomy

Rice

Inkling
NNID
Skhanom
Since Splatoon is my favourite game right now, I thought I'd join this forum and hopefully contribute to discussions and make some new friends. A bit about me: I'm currently S+ rank, I main long ranged shooters, I have put over 400 hours into this game and I have built a shrine dedicated to the female inkling. (Not really)

So yeah, not really much to say aside from the fact I think the female inkling is love and life...btw If anyone wants to add me please feel free to do so! I play super casually and would love to play with anyone who wants to :D

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Hi, welcome to squidboards. It's great to see another casual player here. nice to meet you.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Hey, welcome. You'll find yourself at home really quickly. This community is really nice.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Hey, welcome to Squidboards! Wish i could play casually, Ranked and TF have been giving me nothing but hell lately.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Tell me about it. I'm way too obsessed with the female Inkling right now. She's right up there with Toon Link & Pikachu for me due to how ridiculously cute she is. XD

Welcome to Squidboards, by the way! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom