• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Worst/Best/Close Score for a game

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Basically post your closest game and/or your you biggest destruction or annilation.

Closest: 46.3% to 46.7%
Destruction: 80.8% 5.7&

CoopLan

Squid Streamer
NNID
LanceHS
I had a game that was a win by .1%

That was such a nail biter, I didn't think we had a chance at winning.

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
I had a game that was a win by .1%

That was such a nail biter, I didn't think we had a chance at winning.
I also had a match that went down to the last .1%. Unfortunately I lost. I wonder if it was the same match. Was it one of the first matches on day 1?

Book81able

Inkster Jr.
NNID
book81able
One round I played charger, the rest of my team did as well. We were like 5% to 80%. The was sad.

CoopLan

Squid Streamer
NNID
LanceHS
I also had a match that went down to the last .1%. Unfortunately I lost. I wonder if it was the same match. Was it one of the first matches on day 1?
It was around the middle of day one, but it might have been earlier than I remember. it's somewhere in my youtube VoDs

Stevens94

Inkling
NNID
Jakey-Stevens
My closest game was 0.3% being a loss, whilst my largest win in the testfire was by ~60% (around like 75%-15%). We ended up staying in the opponent's spawn area, heh.

Reeze

Inkling
NNID
NedRox
I believe I already posted a thread for this. But anyway, the closest game I've had is a loss by .3%. It hurt.

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
the game with the biggest difference for me the opposing team had less than 3%

Sheikashii

Senior Squid
NNID
OreoCookieJAF
cannot remember the closest one for the life of me but the best one was 84.9% - 7.8%

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Closest win was by 1.7% I think.

KniteLyfe

Full Squid
NNID
KniteLyfe
My first match I played I won by .1%. I think the biggest destruction was about 90% or something like that.

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
My closest was a win by 0.1% while my first time playing on Walleye Warehouse resulted in my first destruction (and loss) 5% to 85ish% (The rest of my team got disconnected so it was a 1v4. It was horrible. I got spawn camped and everything.)

blackish shy

Inkling
Closest loss was 39.6 to 40.0 ( ouch ). Best destruction was 74.0 to 8.9, literally everything but the enemy's spawn was covered in our ink.

teamdelibird

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
teamdelibird
I don't remember closest, but our biggest stomping was 80% to 5%. And there was one awesome round, around 45% to 35%, where our team won despite getting spawn camped because one guys snuck by and the rest of us squid-jumped to him, covering up just enough area in the last minute under the nose of the enemy.

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
Had a match where I went 19 kills 2 deaths, but we lost by .5%. Guess I got a little trigger-happy...

One match I played EVERYONE DISCONNECTED but me and another guy on my team with both splat chargers. Results? 89.6 to 0. Goes to show ya how bad the Splat Charger is at inking stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom